Home

Reviews

About Me

MY BEST COSME 2023

by - 12/23/2023 09:49:00 PM

 It's already time to choose my best cosme & skincare.
I didn't write this in 2022, though.
I picked my best cosmetics and skincare on my dry skin,
so it might not suitable for different skin type.

Favorite Foundation :
NARS Light Reflecting Foundation L2 Mont Blanc

Favorite Sun Protection :
Shiseido Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Gel

Favorite Cushion :

Favorite Tinted Moisturizer / BB Cream :

Favorite Face Powder :

Favorite Eyebrow :

Favorite Eyeliner :
I don't use eyeliner nowadays

Favorite Eyeshadow :

Favorite Mascara :

Favorite Blusher :
Kose Esprique Purely Veil Cheek #RD-5 Peach Red

Favorite Lipbalm :

Favorite Lipstick :
 
Favorite Hair Shampoo :
&honey Melty Moist Repair Shampoo
 
Favorite Hair Treatment :

Favorite Lotion :
Marks & Spencer Floral China Blue Body Lotion
 
Favorite Skincare :

Favorite Face Wash :

Favorite Makeup Removal :
 
Favorite Lens :
O'lola Dahlia

Actually, I also bought a few lipsticks in Japan such as Kate Lip Monster.
But I don't make review of them because I'm too lazy.
 
Speaking of Japan, this year is already my second time going there,
together with my younger sister and mom again.
At first departure date, we needed to change airplane
because the plane was delayed and we should transit in Singapore.
Thankfully, by changing the plane to Singapore,
the next flight to Japan could wait for us.
After that, the trip went smooth in Japan although I asked a few people.
I thought the return flight would be smooth too.

But then, my name was spelled wrongly on the return flight!
The check-in process could be done by going on the counter check-in though.
That's really a roller coaster in my life.
I thought I couldn't go to Japan, nor flying home...
I don't know if I should write review of my trip since I mostly went to the places
I had been there on my first time (meaning the Golden Route).
Maybe if I have some time in the Christmas and New Year holidays later.
 
This is the end of my post in 2023.
I don't know if I should keep posting review or not.
It's because of my weird condition inside my jaw or whatever.
I don't think I will post often anymore.
Maybe if I have the urge to continue this blog, we may meet again.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

You May Also Like

0 Comments