Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Relax Deep Treatment Hair Mask #Airy & Smooth コーセーコスメポートジュレーム リラックス ディープトリートメント ヘアマスク #エアリー&スムース

by - 2/20/2019 02:29:00 PM

I always had problem with my hair.
It is dry, coarse, stiff because of hair coloring since high school.
Well, even though I didn't color it, the quality is same.
Recently, Kose Cosmeport came in Indonesia.
The price is very expensive though.
I think it is best to think this is a middle drugstore brand.

Rather than its face mask brand such as Clear Turn or Softymo,
I'm interested in the hair care line, Je l'aime.
Je l'aime has Aiba Masaki and Matsumoto Jun of Arashi as its model.
I'm not their fan, especially Johny Jr.'s singers.
The only Je l'aime range that came here is from Relax.
There are also Amino, Fantasist, and Fulvos range in Japan beside Relax.
English website is here.


The descriptions below were taken from English website.



There are three kinds of Je l'aime Relax available:

Three different types tame any kind of hair!
For hair that styles just with your fingers.

Only Straight sleek & bounce airy sold here.
I don't know why the Airy & Smooth line in Japanese is changed to Bounce & Airy.
But they are of the same line.

I should have bought the Soft & Moist type.
But the range has not been sold here yet.
Since my hair is very dry, I don't want it to look just straight.
So I picked the Bounce & Airy version to make it look bouncier.


The Relax Bounce & Airy has three levels of fragrance.
The top note are Citrus (Grapefruits) & Fruity (Apricot, pear).
Middle note are Floral (Muguet, Freesia, Gardenia, Jasmine).
And end note are Amber & Woodie (Cedarwood).

The price for shampoo, treatment, and hair mask are all the same.
Since they were very expensive and I still have 3 bottles of Shiseido Ma Cherie,
I thought of not buying the shampoo yet.
My hair needs something like treatment & hair mask more than shampoo.
And I was very interested in what kind of result would Japanese
hair care do to my stiff hair.
Will it go shiny and soft like Japanese artists?



The hair mask comes in very big tube, similar with Daeng Gi Meo Ri.
But Je l'aime is bigger, since it is in 230gr tube.
I don't think I will finish it in a year...
For Daeng Gi Meo Ri, I need half a year to finish the 100ml tube.
Used it 3-4 times a week.


Je l'aime Relax Bounce & Airy has very strong fragrance.
It has nice flowery & fruity scent at one time.
Maybe more to citrus & flowers?
Anyway, as a person who dislike scent, I don't hate it.
On the contrary, I really like the scent everytime I use it.
The scent stays strong for the entire day, for me alone...

The cream is in white color.
I feel it is similar to my hand cream from Daiso?

As for the effect, I really love what it does to my stiff hair!
It makes my hair bouncy, to the extend of I always want to sway & touch it.
Moreover, the fragrance is like heaven in the middle of hot weather in my country.
I can see the differences very much after using Je l'aime hair mask.

My hair right after bathing.
It became this fluffy.
I should color my hair again since it is very bright now.
Sorry, no makeup.



The best effect is how the end of my hair looks bouncy.
My hair feels soft to be touched.
Everytime I slept, my hair would get wavy according to my pillow move.
I really dislike my hair earlier.
It was straight, but got bended easily by sleeping.
With this hair mask, my hair is still straight & bouncy in the morning.
I don't need straight iron to tidy it, that really helps cutting time to the office.
My mom's hair is also becomes wavy like using curling iron.
She likes it very much.
Approve of the quality and will definitely repurchase anytime!!!

Even without hair iron, my hair becomes this fluffy & bouncy.
Super love the effect!
This was the result I got after sleeping.
Note that I only brush my hair in this picture, without using oil, iron, wax, etc.




MY THOUGHTS OF JE L'AIME RELAX DEEP TREATMENT HAIR MASK #AIRY & BOUNCY:
+ Finish result is soft & bouncy hair!
+ Nice fragrance, more to citrus.
+ Only need a little squeeze amount of cream.
+ Doesn't irritate skin.
+ The effect can stay for two days on my dry, coarse hair.
+ My hair doesn't need iron to tidy it. Especially since my hair falls a lot and there are many small untidy hair on top of my head.
+ Hair feels light and swaying it will cause a fluffy fall!
+ I approve the result stays strong for 5 days (and maybe more?)
- Price!!! Very expensive!

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. It's very expensive in Indonesia! :'(( I remember it was only around 1200円 in Japan, once its available in Indonesia it is even more expensive than Shiseido Professional Line :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Usually, the price will be 2x higher through PO. But this is an official imported product and still expensive! Well, it does a good job so I don't really mind so much. And the size is big too.

      Delete