Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Aquary Skinwear (Treatment Foundation) 01 Light Beige with SPF50 / PA++++ コーセー エスプリーク アクアリー スキンウェア (トリートメント ファンデション) #01 ライトベージュ

by - 12/17/2023 05:50:00 PM

Esprique has amazed me with Liquid Compact BB for a year.
That's why I thought this cushion I found in Japan will exceed my expectation.
But I forgot to buy the case.
It's not a problem though since I can still use the cushion without it.
 

 Blends into your skin with freshness, Lightness that makes you forget you're wearing makeup.
A new type of foundation that gives you beautiful, glowing skin.
 

Model for Esprique is Aragaki Yui.
 


The thin film blends into your skin, so you can choose the color that best suits your desired finish
In the website, it explains how to use this cushion is not by tapping but smearing.
Since it is a glossy finish, I thought it would be a good choice for my dry skin.




I was very surprised with the finishing.
It look glossy with zero coverage!
Yeah, this Aquary Skinwear doesn't have coverage at all!!
I have tried adding more cream, but it doesn't do any good.
That's weird.
Maybe I should have bought the cover version...
But I didn't know the normal version doesn't have any coverage.


Refill only.

For the glow, it does stays for a long time on dry skin.
But since it doesn't cover anything, I don't know what to do with this cushion.
It also doesn't brighten my face, hence the coverage is zero.
Apart from coverage, the cream doesn't settle to fine lines.
So it doesn't look like I'm wearing something.
Aquary Skinwear doesn't even cover dark spots, which makes my face bare.
 


I don't know when to use this cushion, it felt very oily when I smear it.
But after a few minutes, when I touched my face, it didn't feel oily anymore.
It's better if I tap the mesh inside to pick the cream easier, rather than normal tapping.
 
Here, I don't use blusher because I want to show the cushion looks like my bare face.
 
But overall, this cushion is not suitable for most people.
I'm glad my skin was in better condition when I tried it.
Though I wonder what "Treatment Foundation" means in the cushion name.
And Light Beige shade, it looks like it doesn't have any coverage.
So what does it matter between Light or Natural or Medium shade?
I won't use it often because it seems useless...
But I often feels like I want to try something with this cushion.
Is it really have zero coverage?
Or I used it the wrong way?
This cushion is a mystery to me.
 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF ESPRIQUE AQUARY SKINWEAR #01 LIGHT BEIGE:
+ Gives glowy finish that won't feel oily when being touched.
+ Easy to use, blendable cushion.
+ Even though I wear powder blush, it still gives glossy finish on my cheeks.
+ Does not settle to fine lines.
- Does not have any coverage.
- Does not brighten face.
- Expensive, the refill is at least around 3,000 Yen!
- Separate case that makes it more expensive.
- Not suitable for people with acne, oily skin, and large pores since it doesn't have coverage.

You May Also Like

0 Comments