Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancôme Advanced Genifique Microbiome Youth Activating Serum, Tonique Confort Hydrating Toner, Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturizing Gel Cream, Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream

by - 2/27/2021 10:15:00 AM

 In early 30s, I have decided to wear anti-aging skincare.
Now that my skin is not like a few years ago,
I feel the need to try every possible things that will regenerate
some of fine lines, especially around my smile lines.
I tried the trial set of Lancôme Advanced Genifique,
included bonus of Tonique Confort Hydrating Toner
Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturizing Gel Cream,
and Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream.
But I will specify about Advanced Genifique for its fabulous effect.


I bought a trial set, which is cheaper than normal.
The famous Advanced Genifique is only in 7ml.
But it does a good job for almost a month (I skipped weekends).
Without delay, I will review them one by one.



01. Lancôme Tonique Confort Hydrating Toner

A soothing, alcohol-free facial toner that improves skin hydration in just 15 minutes,
with a silky, serum texture that gently cleanses, preps skin and reveals a visible glow.
For all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Concerns : Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture.
 
Made with Hyaluronic Acid, Acacia Honey and Sweet Almond Oil,
Tonique Confort’s milk-like texture is easily spread and quickly absorbed.
It glides on skin as it nourishes and gently removes impurities, dirt, excess oils
and leftover makeup residues for perfectly clean and clear skin.
Instantly: skin is softer and visibly smoother, feels soothed
with feelings of tightness reduced
In just 15 minutes: skin hydration is improved
Day after day: skin tone is visibly more radiant and more luminous.
 
Using it will prepare the skin for Advanced Genifique Serum.
With rose-like scent, a bit strong for me.
My skin feels tight for being cleansed by this toner.
But I don't feel another effect than
tightening, cleansing and refreshing.
This step can be skipped.
 
 
 
02. Lancôme Advanced Genifique Microbiome Youth Activating Serum

An advanced, anti-aging face serum with bifidus prebiotic that targets
the 10 key signs of aging, visibly improving radiance in just 7 days.
For all skin types, even sensitive.
Concerns : Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture.
 
The more you use it, the more results you’ll see:
• Hydration in 1 Application.
• Radiance in just 7 Days.
• Stronger, younger-looking skin in 1 Bottle.
• Improves skin moisture barrier recovery over time.
 
 
 With first application, I could see a part of my wrinkled smile lines
changed back to youthful skin!
It won't cover wrinkles, but the serum will blur it.
Or if it is only a small and thin lines, it will slightly disappear.
I feel my skin is tighter with this magical serum.

The 7ml bottle can be used for a more than a month.
Only needs 1-2 drops of the no-color liquid.
The liquid itself will evaporate quickly to the air though
so needs fast application.
 
My mother (who is 70 years now) have tried it too.
And I saw a great result on her skin.
Her skin became supple and tight by wearing Advanced Genifique Serum.
I could see brightening effect on my face even without using face cream.
But since my skin is super dry type, I need a moisturizing cream too.
 


03. Lancôme Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturizing Gel Cream

Hydra Zen Gel Cream is a soothing oil-free moisturizer with a bouncy,
gel-like texture that provides 24-hour hydration and a visible glow.
For all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Concerns : Dryness, Redness, Dullness and Uneven Texture.
 
Each day, emotional and environmental stresses affect skin’s barrier function,
one of its self-defense capacities.
Thus, skin tends to dehydrate, to become more sensitive and uncomfortable:
imperfections appear.
Hydra Zen Gel Cream is a refreshing moisturizer that improves skin’s moisture
barrier functions and instantly reduces signs of fatigue,
instantly revealing skin that feels smoother,
more comfortable and nourished with lasting hydration.

The Hydra Zen Gel Cream does not appear to have any scent.
I thought from the heavy cream, it would be too thick and oily on my face.
But turns out, it doesn't make my face become oily.
This is what I like from Lancôme skincare.
They are not oily at all, even the moisturizing cream itself.
 
Upon wearing it, my face is tight and smooth, moist and clean.
But I can still use my all time favorite Etude Moistfull Collagen Cream
as a replacement since the result is a bit similar.



04. Lancôme Advanced Genifique Yeux Eye Cream

A fresh, gel-like eye cream, powered by Advanced Genifique's Bifidus extract,
to improve dark circles, hydrate, and smooth the eye area.
 
 Advanced Genifique's eye cream features a new lightweight gel-like texture
that blends into the eye area with a soft, velvety finish.
The formula, featuring Advanced Genifique's signature Bifidus extract,
helps to strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier around the delicate eye area.
Immediately, the eye area is softer and more hydrated.
Over time, the appearance of dark circles are reduced and the eye area is smoother.
 
I have tried this eye cream and feel relieve by it.
It does a good result on a few wrinkles undereyes.
 Similar to the Advanced Genifique serum, Yeux Cream also blur fine wrinkles.
It makes the skin tighter and soft.
This is a must cream for anti-aging.




It seems I am very satisfied with Lancôme skincare.
I heard that Estee Lauder skincare is also good with a bit cheaper price than Lancôme.
I have bought its famous anti-aging serum too,
the Advanced Night Repair Serum.
But I have yet to try it because Lancôme Advanced Genifique Serum
lasts much longer than I thought for a very tiny size.
After trying it, I will compare both and see which is the best.
But so far, all Lancôme skincares are very satisfying.
What I like from them is, it doesn't make my face gets oily while sleeping.
Most Korean skincare did that and I feel greasy to touch pillow.
Thankfully, there is skincare than won't feel greasy.😊

You May Also Like

0 Comments