Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Maquillage Dramatic Styling Eyes S #RD332 Strawberry Tea 資生堂 マキアージュ ドラマティックスタイリングアイズS #RD 322 ストロベリーティー

by - 12/08/2023 11:03:00 AM

 This is the second Dramatic Styling Eyes S I have bought.
I bought the color #BE233 Caramel Milk Tea before.
This type of eyeshadow really suit my preferrence lately, so I bought more in Japan.
I wonder if the color will suit my taste?


Make your eyes looks bigger naturally.
"The Fateful Brown"
Boundless brown for elegant eyes.
 
The color variations as of now:

I think RD332 is too bold for my skintone.
It makes my eyes looks puffy because of the red color.
But it's still better than Coffret D'or Beauty Aura Eyes #04 Bordeaux.
Anyway, between RD332 and BE233, I think BE233 is more suitable for daily look.



Even though it is easy to create gradation with this kind of eyeshadow,
the powder texture is good and staying power is long for my dry skin.
But sadly, the color RD332 is too much for me.
Even though it's like that, I think it is still okay to wear it daily sometimes,
if I don't put the bottom pink color on my undereyes though.
It looks brown-ish too for the gradation, so the color is safe to wear for everyone.
Just be sure to not overly put the pink powder undereyes.
Or, should I put other color instead of the pink?
In regards of the above picture, the undereyes area color is gold rather than pink.
Maybe I was wrong all this time.



Update with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra front camera:




You May Also Like

0 Comments