Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Senka Perfect Whip Collagen in 資生堂 専科 パーフェクトホイップコラーゲンin

by - 7/08/2020 02:01:00 PM

My favorite facewash is Senka Perfect Whip.
I really wanted to try the collagen version since years ago.
Now, it is available in my country.
Collagen version of Senka is in pink tube.


A micro dense foam containing 60% beauty essence,
a one-tone, brightly-washed facial cleanser that you can wash.
The micro dense foam contains plenty of collagen in serum, and it is one-tone,
bright and clean without any tension.
Contains 60% serum.
Adopts moisturizing technology that makes your skin feel more moisturized.
Naturally derived silk essence *1, W hyaluronic acid *2, collagen GL *3
A gorgeous floral scent with a gentle scent.
Allergy tested (Not all people are allergic).

* 1 sericin, hydrolyzed silk, glycerin (moisturizing)
* 2 Na acetyl hyaluronate, Na hyaluronate (moisturizing)
* 3 Water-soluble collagen, glycerin (moisturizing)


The model for Senka now is Yoshitaka Yuriko.
Know her since "Tokyo Tarareba Musume".
The drama made my dream come true.
In the final episode, she and her two girlfriends agreed
to get a boyfriend before 2020 Tokyo Olympic.
Since then, I made a decision to go to Japan before 2020.
The dream came true, right.
Yuriko-san is very cute when smiling and a year older than me.
The other dorama I have watched is "Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasu".

CM for Perfect Whip u:


CM for Perfect Whip Collagen in:


CM for Perfect Whip Clay:


No different in size and shape than the normal blue Perfect Whip.

The Collagen-in is also very smooth and soft.
Bubbles are large too!
Sadly, I don't have net to create bubble.
So, I just used the method like this video below.


Of course the bubble can not be as large as the video suggested.

Bought with Perfect Whip u Sakura Edition.

The scent for this Collagen-in is softer than normal Perfect Whip.
While the blue tube has mention floral, I think it is very sweet like candy scent.
Meanwhile, this pink tube Perfect Whip is slightly scented.
The scent is similar, but this one is softer and more floral-like.

It was hard to hide the reflection.

This one is made in Japan.

Upon using this facewash, my face becomes softer than blue tube.
The blue tube Perfect Whip gives me tight and smooth skin.
This pink tube gives me soft, bouncy, and hydrated skin.
Either Perfect Whip gives me good result, and with fair bubbles.
But while I'm getting older, the Collagen-in might be more suitable for me.
Although I don't feel the effect lasts for hours after washing.
By an hour, my face feels like usual.



MY THOUGHTS OF SENKA PERFECT WHIP COLLAGEN IN:
+ Soft and pretty floral fragrance.
+ Gives soft and bouncy skin result.
+ Can create large bubbles, with foaming net. But also bigger than most facewash by hands.
+ Price is decent with excellent quality. Only need to pour a little cream to create big bubble.
+ Brightening after washing my face.
+ Easy to wash, does not feel sticky.
+ Bubbles are very rich and the fragrance have relaxing effect.
- I don't find any hate. Maybe to produce travel friendly size?

You May Also Like

0 Comments