Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosme Decorte Makeup Collection 2021 Near and Dear コーセーコスメデコルテ メイクアップ コレクション 2021

by - 12/05/2021 12:39:00 AM

 You can call me a fan of Cosme Decorte makeup coffret.
I have bought three of them, 2018 and 2019, but skipped 2020.
 The reason is 2020 coffret is different than the others,
doesn't include my favorite blusher from Cosme Decorte and
because the shade is normal for me, I can find them anywhere.
The palette eyeshadow in it is not charming, similar with NARS palette.
Also, I'm not a fan of cream highlighter.
In 2019, my coffret came one day before I went to Japan
so I could bring them to its original country back after being shipped to mine. 😋
Such a unforgetable memories.
For this 2021 collection, I had to pre-order it since September 8th
even though the launched was at November 1st.
Korea Cosme Decorte also sold this coffret at the same time.
You won't find it anymore right now, maybe.
I had wrote about pre-ordering this coffret since my review of Barenbliss Fortune Cookie.
 

Have a relaxing time, with a special glow.
 

The whole design is unified with pale pink,
and the cloud motif makes you feel the warmth of a hug.
And adding the pink as a base, a soft light is added to the warm color.
Makeup that creates a feeling of relaxation and security,
and makes you feel comfortable wearing it.
Beautifully color you with a special brilliance that you can only meet once a year.
 
 

 




 
Using all products in the coffret:
 

 

This account also created video of how to wear Cosme Decorte Near and Dear coffret.
She used the blusher to create shade on outer corner eyes after PK892.
I think this year theme is a dreamy lavender pink.
A bit purple-ish, since lilac and lavender are trends right now.
But not to the extend of making it too blue-ish.
It keeps warm pink as a base.
Especially the blusher.
This time, the blusher is a bit mature rose-toned.
 
 
Zoom in the ingredients:


 
My favorite item in the 2021 coffret is the pouch!
It is a beautiful cloud shape.
And the zipper holders are also prettily engraved.

The pouch takes the most part inside this box, almost 70% is for it.


I feel it is very precious to me.
I have never had seen this kind of pretty pouch before.


Of course I can put all the coffret in it.
And the inside also have clouds painting.
Reminds me of a painting inside a church with angels and trumpets.

Now, where should I review first?
I will review them according to the website's list.


01. Eyeglow Gem PK892 hopeful light

 
The Eyeglow Gem from Cosme Decorte's coffret is a limited color.
2019 and 2021 coffrets put Eyeglow Gem in a base color.
The only Eyeglow Gem I can use as main color is the 2018 version.


Compared to the previous Eyeglow Gems, PK892 is not dry.
Glides easily and smoothly so I could swipe it more and more on eyelid.
That's why upon arriving, the bouncy eyeshadow have spread everywhere on its case.
Thankfully, it is not melting.
It also have a usual perfume scent from Cosme Decorte, not too light nor bold.

Closer look of the Eyeglow Gem PK892 hopeful light.
A warm pink brown, a bit rosy, and full of glitters.
Wearing it gives a sparkling festive atmosphere.

I like the texture of this new Eyeglow Gem.
Though it is a problem if the shipment is not handled well.
Feels like pressing on a mousse, very bouncy and slide easily.
Previous Eyeglow Gems are sturdier than PK892.
What makes me love it more is how it stays well on skin.
This is good as a base eyeshadow and undereyes, more than the 2019 PK891.
I like PK892 better.

Hard to see the pink tone if using it alone.



02. Rouge Decorte 52 mutual love


Rouge Decorte is the latest lipstick line from Cosme Decorte.
Original case color is black and have different kinds of texture
such as shine, glow, satin, velvet, and matte.
But I like this case color more.
Actually, the color is silver metallic, but can change to rose according to lights.


Have Decorte's logo on the bottom.
I thought the way to open is by rotating it.
But turns out, it is easier!
Just open it like a normal lipstick cap.


The color is pink, a little bit on the peach side, so it's a warm tone.
Size is good enough, very worth the money.
Has a slightly bit of candy-like scent.
But it is not a tint type, just a normal glossy lipstick.
I don't mind it though, since I like Japanese glossy lip product.
The plus point is, this lipstick is moisturizing my dry lips!
 

Swatches:


A cute and natural color of pink.
I wonder about the gold pearl in description though.
Can't seem to find it.
Maybe just to make it glossy.



03. Powder Blush m 403 warm hug


As I have described, it is a rose pink color.
Mixed with brown tone.
It does have mirror and brush too.

Clean and mature color.

Closer look of the texture.
Compared to the previous coffret's blushers, the powder in it will become messed up easily.
If I mix all four glittery colors, the white will become pink-ish.

I put the wrong number on the above palette picture.
No.3 is supposed to be no.2 because it is sheer-er.
The below swatch on hand picture is good.
 
Color 1 is white, 2 is sheer light pink, 3 is brown pink, and 4 is redish pink
(according to my hand swatch).
If being mixed, it will be a rosy pink in brown tone.
Not too glowy on skin.
I still prefer the 2018 and 2019 glowing blusher on my cheeks.



04. Face Powder 01 blissful lavender


A lavender glittery powder.
Doesn't cover imperfection, so I mostly use it as highlighter.
Have strong sweet scent but disappear quickly.
 

The puff is very soft and light.
I love to tap it on my face a lot since it doesn't hurt at all.
And it can take generous amount of product well.
Will give a bit of glowing look, but thankfully the glitters are unvisible.
A nice powder highlighter compared to drugstore brands.



I does brighten my face a bit, see the part where I use this powder.
But I don't need to wear it often.
And I think it doesn't hold against sweat too much.
Just like it because it gives brightening tone but not too glittery.
 

Using all products, but I forget about the lipstick.
You can see lipstick swatch above.
Eyeglow Gem PK892 is very sheer though, but very useful to plump my undereyes.
I used the eyeshadow in all of my pictures for both upper and lower eyelid.
Meanwhile Face Powder 01 gives good glowing effect on my nose.


Pictures were taken with Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
 
The overall color theme is sparkling natural.
Most people might find it boring, but I like this kind of pink that won't show too much.
And the rosy tone makes it more adult-like.
I have told you that my favorite item in this coffret is the pouch.
But if to choose the makeup item, I prefer 2021 Eyeglow Gem in PK892.
It is the highlight of this coffret.
A sparkling color but still natural enough, a warm pink that will shine the eyes.
Eyeglow Gem also stays long without melting.
It won't mess the entire holiday makeup.
 
Pictures were taken with Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
 
I'm glad the coffret doesn't include eyeliner.
The last 2019 red eyeliner is unsuitable for me since I don't wear red liner.
I don't even draw eyeliner every time I go out.
The Face Powder is kind of refreshing and fluffy, like the clouds theme.
Although I don't use powder often, I like Cosme Decorte powder highlighter
because it is light on skin and gives enough glow to my face, not over-shiny.
Too bad that it doesn't have great power to keep up the foundation under it.
In all of my pictures, I used foundation under this face powder for more coverage.
And it doesn't hold them from cracking around nose and chin.

Pictures were taken with Iphone 13 back camera.

Picture was taken with Iphone 13 front camera.
The front camera could shot my last year scar on the right eyebrow clearly.
While back camera hid it well.
The pictures from Iphone 13 were taken on the same day and makeup.
Or maybe because of different lighting?

Besides Cosme Decorte, AQ line is also selling a limited edition products.
Decorte AQ is mostly selling skincare so I don't buy it.

I'm not interested in it though.

Marcel Wonders Collection Face Powder XI from Cosme Decorte.

How do I feel for 2021 Cosme Decorte's coffret?
Although I like the pouch so much and dreamy design,
I think 2018 coffret is still my favorite.
Of course there are plus and minus in them.
I like lipstick more than the lipgloss in 2018 coffret.
But for Eyeglow Gem and blusher color, I prefer 2018 more.




MY THOUGHTS OF COSME DECORTE MAKEUP COLLECTION 2021 NEAR AND DEAR:
+ Eyeglow Gem PK892 is softer and glides easier than previous version.
+ The eyeshadow is perfect as a base and can be used alone because the pink is still visible.
+ This type of mousse eyeshadow is easy to be used just with finger alone and good for travelling.
+ The glitter gives festive feelings but not too strong like Korean glitter eyeshadow.
+ Eyeshadow has a nice scent that is not too strong.
+ I think PK892 is very suitable to be used undereyes to create plump eyes, rather than PK891.
- Sheer and most people will choose to use another color to give shadow.
+ Mousse-like texture that spread easily and bouncy to be touched.
+ Rouge Decorte 52 is a natural warm pink best for daily use and suitable for any skintone.
+ The lipstick doesn't show dry lips.
+ Lipstick have elegant and unique case, can be used as mirror too.
+ Even though it is glossy, it doesn't transfer too much.
+ Have a sheer sweet scent like a candy.
+ Moisturized dry lips well.
- Doesn't stay long because it is not a tint type. Prefer Kose Esprique Prime Tint Rouge more.
+ Powder Blush m 403 is a mature rosy pink color.
+ Glitter is not strong and the blush won't give heavy color to cheeks.
+ A palette in four colors that can also be used as eyeshadow.
+ Can be build from sheer to medium pigmentation. But I like it sheer. Only use it bold for taking picture.
+ Brush is soft and not hurting my skin.
+ The case is pretty and not all blusher palette have this kind of drawing.
+ Have mirror and brush inside. Easy for travelling.
- Even though it is glittery, not as glowing as the previous coffret blusher.
+ Face Powder 01 brighten my face.
+ The glitter is not visible if not seen closely, very small particles.
+ Have strong scent that will last longer than the other products, but I like it even though I can't stand any scent / smell.
+ Puff is soft and fluffy.
- Doesn't have coverage.
- Doesn't hold sebum and foundation from cracking / melting.

You May Also Like

0 Comments