Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Sekkisei Brightening BB Essence #01 Light with SPF50+ / PA++++ コーセー 雪肌精 ブライト BBエッセンス #01 やや明るい自然な色

by - 12/05/2023 07:05:00 PM

 Through some Japanese magazine, this Kose Sekkisei BB cream
is chosen as the most popular with good coverage and staying power.
That's why I should buy it in Japan.
Moreover, the advertisement used Hanyu Yuzuru as the model.
Let's see if it will satisfy my expectation.

A 6-in-1 a serum-inspired BB essence with refreshing and comforting texture
to supply moisture to the skin and realize clear-looking finish.
 
  • The new Snow Melty Paste and the Moisture Charging Formula with 10 kinds of Japanese and Chinese plant extracts, the largest number ever in the SEKKISEI base makeup series, are used.
  • It keeps the skin clear and moisturized throughout the day to prevent dullness, flakiness, and powdery whiteness caused by dryness.
  • New addition of the Snow Moist Essence. The fresh essence texture is pleasant to use without weighing down the skin.
  • Contains Highly-Permeating Melting Snow Oil that quickly reaches deep into the stratum corneum. It also plumps up and refines the rough texture of the skin.
  • Newly added particles that give a sense of translucency. In addition, the Snow Crystal Powder provides both high coverage and a bare-skin-like finish. Ideal, beautiful skin lasts.
  • It naturally covers skin issues (pores, uneven coloration, blemishes, dullness, etc. with a single application).
  • It also adheres to the skin and does not crease easily, so the color does not transfer easily onto masks.
  • It’s UV-blocking effect protects the skin from UV damage and prevents blemishes and freckles caused by sun exposure (SPF50+/PA++++).
  • It protects the skin from not only UV rays, but also fine particles in the air (pollen, PM2.5, fine dirt, dust, etc.)
 

 Look at the advertisement.
Yuzu's skin is so smooth using this BB cream.
 It makes me wanted to try.
Moreover, I read this is the chosen BB cream from many beauty experts.
 
 The size is smaller compared with Korean BB cream.
Comes in a tube type.
But I think it will last me years, cause I have many base makeup.
Lately, I have been liking the tinted moisturizer from NARS.
But Sekkisei BB cream is fabulous too, less oily than NARS.


The BB cream have good staying power and a bit of flowery scent for seconds.
After setting on my skin, it will create a my skin but better effect, without much oily feelings.
But I can see some spots could not get covered with this BB cream,
but it's alright because it looks very natural.
For the price of 2,860Yen, this cream is very good!
I wonder why it is not being sold here in Indonesia.
 

Can cover large pores, the Brightening BB Essence is a good BB cream.
Compared to NARS that gives me glowing skin, Sekkisei is more of semi-matte.
But it settles very well on top of my dry skin, without cracking and melting.
This BB cream is my favorite now, together with NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.
I haven't review NARS, but there are many reviewers already.
So I will skip reviewing NARS, even though I bought the foundation last year.
I think BB cream is not as popular as in the past.
But I still prefer BB cream than heavy foundation for daily makeup.



MY THOUGHTS OF SEKKISEI BRIGHTENING BB ESSENCE #01:
+ A lightweight BB cream.
+ Sits very well on dry skin without cracking or melting.
+ Gives semi matte finish that is like my own skin.
+ Good coverage, can cover large pores.
+ Has a nice scent.
+ Has high SPF.
+ Not oily.
- Size is smaller than most of Korean BB cream.

You May Also Like

0 Comments