Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Sofina Aube Brush Hitonuri Shadow N #12 Pink 花王 ソフィーナ オーブ ブラシひと塗りシャドウN #12 ピンク系

by - 12/11/2023 04:25:00 PM

 This is the fourth eyeshadow from this range.
Previously, I had bought old version #561 Brown, #SC01 See Through Pink, and #15 Red.
As of now, the color variations already changed a bit, which will be posted below.


I don't need to describe about this product anymore, since it's already the fourth.
Basically, this is an eyeshadow that skip the gradation process.
Using only one brush, I can create a gradation from three colors in the middle palette.
Such an easy and fast method, that's why I like it.


#12 Pink is for gorgeous, mature but cute eyes.
The palette color is more vivid, compared with See Through Pink, which is like an ice cream.
But the color still looks natural.


I didn't take a picture of the palette, but you can see the cover picture.
Even though it is said to be pink, I didn't notice it after wearing.
For me, it is just a natural brown with a hint of pink.
Maybe I should have bought the Plum color?
Anyway, the color is similar to See Through Pink.


The powder eyeshadow sticks well on dry skin.
It stays for a whole working day without smudging.
So far, I love and choose this type of eyeshadow.
 I also bought one more color from Maquillage in #RD332 Warm Brown (review later),
Compared with Aube, Maquillage color is stronger.
Between those two, I'd like to use Aube when I wanted natural looking eyes.
Maquillage is to be used when I wanted more vivid colors, maybe on the weekend.
And I also bought the palette from Coffret D'or Beauty Aura Eyes in Bordeaux.



You May Also Like

0 Comments