Home

Reviews

About Me

Tirtir Mask Fit Red Cushion #17C Porcelain with SPF40 / PA++ マスクフィットレッドクション

by - 12/04/2023 07:46:00 PM

Tirtir is a Korean brand famous for its cushion series.
But I bought this cushion on the second Japan trip.
Mask Fit Red Cushion is the most popular chosen from Mask Fit series.
 
 A cushion foundation helps achieve a luminous look and full coverage
with a radiant glow finish that never looks overdone.
Fine, even powder with high adhesion offer strong coverage of redness,
blemish and dark circles and provide 72 hours lasting natural glow.
 




 
There are four types of Mask Fit Cushion.
Actually, I also bought the silver case cushion, which is Mask Fit Aura Cushion.
But the review might be later.
I made this post because the red cushion is very good and became
my no.1 favorite cushion.

 The silver cushion is semi glow, while the red cushion is for oily skin.
 
I chose no.17 Porcelain for my skintone.
The packaging color is bloody red, bigger than most cushions.
There is also a mini version of this, but I bought the normal size.
Price is about 2,700Yen so worth it with big size!
 




 The coverage is good for this red cushion.
It can cover most of my acne marks with good staying power.
It didn't show my dry skin, the finishing is matte with a bit of glow.
Even though this red cushion is good for oily skin,
it also stays perfect for dry skin too.
Most of base makeup for oily skin didn't give good result for dry skin (crack etc).
But this cushion stays well!
 


Even the sponge puff design is oval.

I think the size is very big for a cushion.
The cream inside is filled until it's full.

Up until now, I always thought Laneige Neo Cushion is the best for me.
But after trying Tirtir, my mind has changed.
I'm glad I tried this cushion because the finishing is very good.
It even out my skin, doesn't show crack skin for a whole day (because my skin is very dry.
It became rough when I was in Japan), and the finishing has a bit of glow.
But overall, I love this red cushion so much for the "my skin but better effect".
Well, I also bought the silver case cushion and the cushion from Kose Esprique,
the Aquary Skinwear cushion, when I went to Japan.
I hope they will surpass this red cushion.
 
 

Although I mentioned that my blog will be in hiatus,
but I will try reviewing some good cosmetics if I have time.
I won't post many pictures like before because I'm too lazy now to take a picture and sorting them.
Most of the pictures will be from its original website or taken from Google.



My Thoughts of Tirtir Mask Fit Red Cushion #17C Porcelain:
+ Even out skintone and pores.
+ Good coverage for acne marks.
+ Staying power is very good, lasts all day.
+ Doesn't crack on my dry skin.
+ Semi matte finish, gives glow that is not overwhelming.
+ Size is bigger than most cushions, with affordable price.
+ Coverage is medium.
- None.

You May Also Like

0 Comments