Home

Reviews

About Me

Coffret D'or Beauty Aura Eyes #04 Bordeaux コフレドール ビューティオーラアイズ #04 ボルドー

by - 12/13/2023 03:25:00 PM

 Beauty Aura Eyes is an old eyeshadow range from Coffret D'or.
But I'm interested to try, even though I already have the Nudy Impression Eyes.
I bought three pink eyeshadow palettes in Japan this time.
And this eyeshadow will be the last I posted, so I could compare them all.

 With a moist and wet shine, produce bright and shining eyes.
 Beauty Aura Color, an oil-rich formula, creates a wet glow.
It has a soft and moist texture that blends into the eye area
and has a finish that does not feel powdery.
Contains moisturizing ingredients to soothe the eye area that tends to dry out.


 
Packaging is very pretty with embossed letters C & D.

 No.04 Bordeaux
The color of Bordeaux and the luster of clear champagne gold give your eyes a feminine look.
 But this time, I think I have chosen the wrong color.
The purple-brown in Bordeaux is too strong for my skintone.


As for staying power, it is okay.
There is how to use picture in the plastic cover so it's easy to search for a guide.
There are four kind of brushes, so it's a bit tricky, but still manageable.
Although I won't use this if I'm in a hurry.
Because after I found easy gradation eyeshadow palette (Aube & Maquillage),
I don't prefer normal palette anymore.



Overall, Bordeaux is not my type of color.
Especially the lining purple-ish brown color.
My eyes looks like panda eyes wearing it.
Compared with the other two eyeshadows I bought in Japan,
Coffret D'or Beauty Aura Eyes is the least favorite and no.1 will be Aube Pink.
But apart from the color range, I don't have any hate for this eyeshadow.
It's just that the color palette is not my preferrence.

 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF COFFRET D'OR BEAUTY AURA EYES #04 BORDEAUX:
+ A 4 powder eyeshadows palette that gives me many ways to create gradation.
+ Doesn't smudge.
+ Powder particles is smooth enough, that won't emphasize dry skin.
+ There are four type of brushes which can be used for blending the powder eyeshadow well.
+ Gives mature-like mood.
- The purple brown color is too bold for my skintone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments