Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Sekkisei Snow CC Powder #00 Light with SPF14 / PA+ コーセー 雪肌精 スノー CC パウダー #00

by - 12/20/2020 06:43:00 PM

Snow CC Powder is a soft powder from Kose.
It was launched a few years ago, but I only bought it recently.
It's because I don't use powder often, so buying powder will be such a waste.
Though this time, I was thinking to have a pretty case so I purchased it.
 

Melting snow powder.
Snowflake powder.
Even though it is a powder, it is as smooth as liquid.
A skin-melting foundation that melts into your skin
and gives you a clear, bright skin.
Spreads lightly so that it blends into your bare skin,
and naturally covers pores and uneven color.
With the finest texture, it wraps your skin and soul,
giving you a fine, natural and glossy finish.
 
Using skin care manufacturing method.
By soaking the powder in a beauty essence pool containing
Japanese and Chinese plant extracts, it becomes a powder but not powdery.
 Spreads like a snow melt and melts into your bare skin.
A combination of melting snow powder that gives a transparent feeling
due to gloss and uniformity,
and snow crystal powder that suppresses dullness
and emphasizes the transparent feeling.
SPF14 / PA +.
Cuts UV rays and prevents sunburn and freckles caused by sunburn
 
Please use it after soothing your skin with your
existing BB / CC cream or makeup base, or after skin care. 
You can also use it to remake your makeup on the go.
Take an appropriate amount on a sponge and spread it evenly on the skin.
When used on the brushed surface of the sponge,
it gives a transparent finish.
And when used on the sponge surface,
it gives a natural covering power.
When retouching, use tissue paper to prevent sweat and oil,
and then spread it little by little. 
 
 
Advertisement:

Yes, the powder was launched in 2018.
Japanese type only have three shades, 001 Light, 002 Normal, 003 Dark.


But in South East Asia (maybe?), we have four shades:

Taken from Kose Indonesia official.

For a long time, Kose Sekkisei model is Aragaki Yui (Gakki)


But 2020, there are three more models.
 
Aragaki Yui still continues being a model for Sekkisei.

Nagano Mei for Clear Wellness.
 
Kiyohara Kaya for Clear Wellness.
I like her smiling lips so much since watching Natsuzora.

My favorite figure skater (I mean, I only know him), Hanyu Yuzuru for Miyabi.
Please watch him perform "Seimei", he's perfect doing it compared to
his other theme performance.
His "Seimei" created a beautiful flower-like spin on ice.
Hanyu's best Seimei is at 2015 GPF Men FS.
A good coordination, energetic sequence, more jumps without fail.
Recently before new year 2020, Hanyu made a hilarious come back
with Ten to Chi to (Heaven and Earth) at national championships.


 
 I bought this in winter, so that's very fitting to the theme.
Although we don't have winter here in my country.
I think it really suit Christmas mood.
Since this year's Christmas will be dull without illuminations and trees.

Box for Snow CC Powder refill and case.
Aren't they so pretty?

Backside.

I will post picture of Snow CC Powder refill first:

White box purity with snow grey picture.

This powder have very small glitter.
And a sheer powdery scented but is not annoying at all.

The case:


Such a beautiful snow pattern!
It seems big but light.
Those details really put the case to be very elegant.
But actually, it is made of plastic.

There is Sekkisei logo above the button.


After putting the refill inside.
It is now more like a complete powder.
The sponge is white, very soft, and bouncy (fluffy).
Also thick so it is easy to pick with my big fingers.
Anyway, the sponge is very soft.
But the minus point is it does not have something to pick up.
I must touch every corner of the sponge.


 
What surprised me a lot is the big mirror.
It fully covered the diameter.
As I have wrote above, the powder have fine glitter particles,
said to the snow crystal powder in the description.
It gives me a little bit of glowing finish after 1 minute settled in my skin.

On my hand, the powder suits my skintone very much.
But you can see powdery texture will create visible line on dry skin.

Comparing Sekkisei Snow CC Powder with my bare face.
 
But not need to worries!
It settled good to my skin without enlarging pores.
This is taken without using any primer under the powder.
The powder is very smooth, typical Japanese and Korean compact powder.
Remember that the scent is lovely and not strong.

The above picture is using the powder under base makeup, Etude House Fix and Fix Primer.
So it brightens my face.
But overall, the powder shade is the same as my hands.
I used brush to apply the powder to not dirty my sponge with base makeup.
Coverage is sheer, but almost medium after brushing for more than three times.

Big case in the size of my palm.
 
And the second picture is using powder without any base makeup.
Applied with sponge.
I think it covers much more using the sponge.
 Only need two swipes to cover some black acne marks.
It can't cover panda eyes though.
So this powder is sheer!
People with serious acne must use foundation first.
But it feels smooth when touching my face with this powder.
And thanks to the snow crystal powder, my cheeks is glowing a bit.
It creates a healthy finish looking powder.
I hate glittery powder, but Sekkisei Snow CC Powder melts to my skin.




MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE SEKKISEI SNOW CC POWDER #00 LIGHT:
+ Very smooth and fine powder particles.
+ Glitter is unnoticeable and melts to skin.
+ Heavenly scented, sheer and does not annoying my nose.
+ Helps to even out skintone, except panda eyes.
+ Beautiful big case but not heavy.
+ Powder glides smoothly when being applied.
+ Soft and bouncy sponge. I think the sponge will stay for a long time without cracking. I have many cushion sponges cracking after 1-2 years.
+ Have big mirror.
- Expensive with separate case.
- Sheer coverage, best to use under foundation.
- Normal staying power. If used alone without BB / foundation, the powder will gradually disappear with sweat after 3 hours. Although I have used moisturizing cream and sun protection before using the powder.

You May Also Like

0 Comments