Home

Reviews

About Me

My Best Cosmetic 2019

by - 12/25/2019 11:09:00 AM

Continuing from each year, 2018 is in this post,
I will give you my favorite cosmetic and skincare for 2019.



Favorite moisturizing cream : Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

Favorite base / primer : Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV

Favorite BB Cream (rare to find BB cream nowadays) :
Kate Mineral BB Gel Cream (I still have it up until now)

Favorite Foundation :

Favorite Sun Protection : Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV

Favorite Face Powder : Canmake Secret Beauty Powder

Favorite Eyebrow : Canmake Eyebrow Pencil


Favorite Eyeshadow : Sofina Aube Brush Hitonuri Shadow

Favorite Mascara : Canmake Gokubuto (for years!)


Favorite Lipbalm : Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge (for years!)

Favorite Lipstick : Laneige Stained Glass Stick

Favorite Hair Shampoo : POLA Esthe Royer (Sadly, I didn't buy it.
Found at Tokyo's hotel and it gave me silky and smooth hair).





There are a few consistent products on the list.
It means I really love the product.
For people with annoying dry skin like me,
from hair to feet,
you can choose product based on my list.
My problems are dry and coarse hair, dry flaky face skin,
dry and cracked until bleeding lips, dry and flaky skin on foot.
If it is not rainy season, my hands can bleed a lot!
It began about 4-5 years ago and got worse each year.
 So I need hand cream in dry season.
Maybe one tube of hand cream for 2-3 weeks.
It is such a big problem because my hand and lips can hurt a lot.

I will venture to new product next year too.
The list might get changed, but it is for improvement.
Merry Christmas 2019 and Happy New Year 2020

You May Also Like

0 Comments