Home

Reviews

About Me

MY BEST COSME IN 2018

by - 12/31/2018 12:39:00 AM

Since 2018 will be gone in a few hours,
I will tell you my favorite products, cosme nor skincare, this year.
I won't write more chit chat, so let's go to the list below:

#Aging Care-Moisturizing (I love the moist result & without sticky skin).

Favorite primer / sun protection : Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV.

Favorite foundation / BB cream : I changed them everyday according to mood /
weather. But I have favorite concealer now, the Saem Cover Perfection
Ideal Concealer Duo. The cream texture blends easily without cracking.

Favorite Face Powder : Canmake Secret Beauty Powder #01 Clear.
It can be used to mattify skin after putting on mask / night cream.
And as a transparent powder, it won't be a hindrance to foundation color.
It can blur pores a little bit.
There is a #02 "natural" color in Japan.

Even though it is very sheer & near nude, I like the 3 colors base powder
very much to create glossy finish eyelook. I brought it to Singapore too.
The other is Excel Skinny Rich Shadow #SR03.
I like the powder texture & finish result of that brown series eyeshadow.

Favorite Eyeliner : I rarely use eyeliner
because my eyes will look scary most of times.
But I like the Kate Super Sharp Liner EX #BR-1 that I got in Hong Kong.
Comfortable for my hand and create a precise line color.

Favorite Mascara : Still Canmake GOKUBUTO #Black! And Dejavu
Keep Style Mascara a #Jet Black for longer lashes & neat result.

Favorite Eyebrow : Canmake Eyebrow Pencil #02. The precise & smooth application,
natural brow color for my colored hair. I don't need a eyebrow mascara
if I wear this pencil. The color already matches any of my hair color, at least
in medium color payoff hair.

Favorite Blusher : This is a hard choice. I really love to put my Coffret D'or
Smile Up Cheeks N #03 and Cosme Decorte Christmas 2018 coffret
blusher, Powder Blush m #PK804. The two of them are good choices for
people who need glossy finish cheeks but doesn't like sticky foundation.
Though I often put them on top of dewy foundation.
It gives a nice glow from within.

Favorite Lip Product : Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #05 &

Favorite Hair Shampoo : Shiseido Ma Cherie #Moisture.
The discount at Singapore Watsons was very interesting.
I bought two large bottles with cheaper price!

I colored my hair with it twice! Too bad the color only stays a week or two.



That's what I've told you about my favorite cosme & skincare.
I put the list of my hair product a little bit too.
But I still dislike using something on my hair except shampoo
and hair mask / conditioner.
The other hair serum / oil would be a hindrance to my face's skin.
They often made my face had a breakout.

I see most of of my favorites are from Japan.
It is because I rarely find good Korean cosmetics nowadays.
I was too tired of Etude House, Innisfree rarely launch new product,
and the other brands were hard to find here.
 As I've told you, my country is dominated by Western product.
You can find Maybelline, Revlon, L'oreal easily here.
Or even Guerlain, Kiehls, and Urban Decay.
But most of the time, they don't suit my skin.
I might change my favorite product in the next year.
So let's continue to explore another brand.

You May Also Like

0 Comments