Home

Reviews

About Me

Laneige Stained Glasstick #4 Pink Sapphire

by - 3/21/2019 07:38:00 PM

Stained Glasstick is a glowy tint to achieve the watery,
stained glass lip makeup look that shines like jewel.
I'm glad the matte lip era is finally end.
Since my lips can't stand dry formula, I can't buy lip color too much last year.
But now, comes a shiny lips trend again!
Truthfully, I really wanted to try Opera lip tint, said to be the best lip tint.
But it does take time to order, so I grabbed Laneige first.
I'll find Opera later when I go to Japan...
Hope so...?

More description about Laneige Stained Glasstick:

Key Point 1
Hydro radiant sheer color
Waterstained glow pigment for bright, clear
and glowy lips with each application
 
Key Point 2

Jewel lips
Achieve jewel-like shine and glowy lips as
Stained Glasstick maximizes the light reflection on the lips,
making the lips shimmer like glass beads.
Key Point 3

Highly moisturizing melting texture
Upon contact with the lips, the lipstick softly melts onto the lips,
keeping it moisturized and comfortable for long hours
Key Point 4

10 gemstone shades
10 gemstone-like shades for selection

The truth is, I only ever watched her in Clean with Passion for Now.

Color variation:

 Right click-open in new tab to zoom



 I was interested in the blue color actually.
But since I'm always lazy to apply two lip colors at the same time,
I bought brighter color in Pink Sapphire, the one Yoo Jung had too.
It turns out to be a sheer pink in one swipe and getting bolder.
Fits my favorite color and that makes me glad.



The lipstick bullet is very thin and diameter is small.
I guess since I only need to put 1-2 swipes, it's not a problem.
The cap is surprisingly sturdy despite the thin tube.



Crystal-like bullet

Bullet is quiet long.
But be careful since it can melt easily.

Lip bullet has nice candy scent which will disappear after seconds.
The formula glides on smoothly on lips without hesitation.
It gives nice color even in one swipe.
And since it is also a tint, I can see the color well for more than 2 hours.
The shine lips is hardly fading too.

On hand

On lips.
It looks like fuschia?

Just like its name,
Sapphire is actually a blue jewel.
So the pink has blue undertone, and it becomes fuschia.


I'm very satisfied with the result because it is also moisturizing.
And the color shines well within hours.
I rarely re-applied so the size is okay.
I might grab more color in the future, but I also want to try Opera.
Maybe I will buy other color no.6 or 7 later? 
Psst.. I will go to Korea next month!



MY THOUGHTS OF LANEIGE STAINED GLASSTICK #4 PINK SAPPHIRE:
+ Cheerful & bright pink suitable for daily & party look.
+ Moisturizing for my always dry lips.
+ Only need to apply 1-2 swipes each time.
+ Gives tinted finish & long lasting shine.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ Has nice sweet scent.
+ Glides smoothly on lips without effort.
+ Price is quite generous online.
- Nothing.

You May Also Like

0 Comments