Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes #21 Strawberry Milk Mocha キャンメイク パーフェクトスタイリストアイズ #21 ストロベリーミルクモカ

by - 12/16/2019 02:10:00 PM

After Canmake disappeared in Indonesia,
it's hard to find anything Canmake related, even online.
I need Stay-on Balm Rouge #05 for every occassion and everyday.
The color suits my taste and the effect is the best for my dry (bleed) lips.
I'm still hoping Canmake will come back, like Kracie face mask.
Since I went to Japan, of course I would buy its latest product.
The new product for autumn is Perfect Stylist Eyes #21.
A combination of pink and brown for daily use.

I think this is the third time I buy Perfect Stylist Eyes.
Texture was upgraded from the first color I bought.
It became smoother and minimum fallout now.



The same as its old version, Perfect Stylist Eyes always
gets two combination colors.
You can use shade A-B-D or A-C-D.


At first looking at the website, I thought the gradation color would be
They are both a mix of pink and brown.
But this is not true.

Please look at those beautiful colors combination on palette.

Swatches.
Full of brown colors.

I used combination color of A-C-D and topped with E.

This time, using all 5 colors.

Canmake has more feminine vibe with pink as the point color.
Meanwhile, Kate is cooler and finish result would be brown-ish.
Of course the brown in Canmake is not too cool
so I think any skintone will suit it.
Though according to a few personal color IG.
Strawberry Milk Mocha is more suitable for summer skintone.

Powder is similar to the latest Perfect Stylist Eyes #07 I have.
Now in smooth texture.
Even the glitter color E is very smooth.
The old version is much harder to picked.


Staying power is long!
What amazed me from Canmake is the affordable price and good quality.
The quality does not disappear from the old version eyeshadow.
And now, they made it better.
Minimum fallout because the powder is smooth and not too dry.


My favorite color is the pink C.
It looks like a bright pink, but different than Geteau Framboise pink.
Strawberry Milk Mocha has brown-ish pink
so it is good for daily use.
The Gateau Framboise C is a bit scary to be used daily.



Even though the eyeshadow has its cute side by adding pink,
color B is also good to be used for working days.
It is not too strong and bold.
I think color B is also good to be used alone as a single eyeshadow.
But truthfully, Perfect Stylist Eyes have so much color like that.
Since the theme is pretty natural brown,
I can also find similar brown color in #18 Bitter Sweet Memory (don't have it).
This palette came out on autumn 2019.
The color resembles autumn vibe of brown
but still has feminity of pink.
I am glad I bought one of autumn-themed color cosmetic.
It is somewhat more natural than summer, right?
I love natural color.



MY THOUGHTS OF CANMAKE PERFECT STYLIST EYES #21 STRAWBERRY MILK MOCHA:
+ Fine and smooth powdery texture.
+ Minimum fallout / sticks well on skin.
+ Doesn't create dry crack skin on eyelid. Finish like a velvet.
+ A combination of natural pink and brown colors.
+ Has brush (but mine has broken easily in one year, not a good quality chip brush).
+ Can be used in two gradations.
+ Color D is very pigmented.
+ Cheap!
+ Easy to use with finger because powder is smooth.
- Brush is not good. It breaks easily after a year or two.


You May Also Like

0 Comments