Home

Reviews

About Me

Coffret D'or Reform Glow Liquid UV #Ochre B with SPF36 / PA++ Twinkle Night Collection with Multi Designing Palette Mini #01 Mode Glow コフレドール リフォルムグロウリクイドUV #オークル ーB & マルチデザイニングパレット #01 モードグロウ

by - 12/08/2019 11:34:00 AM

For autumn & winter this year,
we have a Twinkle Night Collection from Coffret D'or.
Inspired by Ginga Tetsudou no Yoru or Night on the Galactic Railroad,
a famous novel in Japan, the artist Kiyokawa Asami designed this collection.
This is a limited edition packaging.
But Reform Glow Liquid UV is a fixed item of Coffret D'or.

Let's see the artist:

Kiyokawa Asami.
Never heard of her before though.
But seems she is famous.


It is a supple and fitting liquid foundation.
A hard to melt foundation.
With restoration cover prescription.
It is a prescription that forms a uniform film and maintains it for a long time.
Firmly covers pores and uneven color.
A light and comfortable feels like a feather.
Contains water-soluble collagen for moisturizing effect.

Meanwhile, the Twinkle Night Collection includes four sets.
This is only one of them.
The difference is the packaging for each item is now in Twinkle Night case,
and one Multi Designing Palette in two variations.


01. Smooth, *Manten Tsuya
*Full of Shine

It is a set of Reform Glow Liquid Foundation and
three colors sample of Multi Designing Palette.
The foundation itself fits to skin shape and covers wrinkles, pores, spots, etc.
Baby-skin, smooth, a clear glossy skin like starry sky.


02. Moist, *Kiri Tsuya
*Foggy

Is a set of Nudy Cover Moisture Pact UV in Twinkle Night design case.
Covers all pores and uneven color with a moisturizing powder
that blends smoothly into the skin.
Finish with a moist and glossy skin, wrapped in a gentle mist.


03. Shimmer, *Aurora Tsuya
*Aurora Shine

A Multi Designing Palette, smart 4 colors palette
for cheek, lip, highlighting, eyeshadow.
You can wear it anywhere, a 4 shining colors of Multi Palette.
Flickering on the skin, finished with glossy skin like an aurora.


04. Gradually, *Gekkou Tsuya
*Moonlight Shine

The last one is a set of Moisture Glow Base UV in Twinkle Night design
and sample of Multi Designing Palette.
Like the moonlight, gradually comes from inside the skin.
A makeup base with a shiny skin finish that emits light.


If you use the app from this link,
it will lead to your skin type and the best set for you. 
I actually got the Moonlight and should buy Moisture Glow Base UV.
It is because my skin is read for spot, wrinkle, texture, and panda-eyes.

This is my result by using webcam (Youcam app) to scan my skin problem:


"Your skin condition may be transparent and bear no noticeable skin problems,
but panda-eyes may be more noticeable.
The best choice is preparing it to be glossy with essence base.
The effect of gold shine that emits light from the skin will lightly cover
the panda-eyes completely and make it brighter.
If you wear shiny luster from within, you can become a woman
who will shine people with kindness of "moonlight shine"
and be a woman with kindness like an angel."


And I only bought the foundation without that base...😁

More about Twinkle Night Collection event brought by Kamio Fuju:





Video:

Nanao advertisement.
Glad she is being Coffret D'or model for now. 
Though I miss Kitagawa Keiko when I first bought this brand.

Kamio Fuju advertisement.
I only watched a few of his doramas and dropped them...
I will try Hidarikiri no Eren later (up to watch 1st ep).


About Multi Designing Palette:


A palette for lip, cheek, highlighter, and eyeshadow.
A palette with four functions.
Delicate luster that sways like illumination,
produce an oozing complexion.

In this set, the sample for Mode Glow is only in three colors.
The real palette have four colors.


First, I will review the foundation because it is what I wanted.
The Multi Designing Palette is just a bonus.

The actual packaging for Reform Glow Liquid UV is black!


But for Twinkle Night Edition, tube color is blue with star pattern.
I am glad I came to Japan when the limited edition was still being sold.
The actual tube is not interesting at all.

Glittery starry sky.

I like Japanese liquid foundation because they always include sponge.
The sponge itself is very hygienic, being put inside a case.
But in other occassion, it only makes my shelf full of them.
Upon purchasing Reform Glow, I happened to buy another two foundations
including their sponge.
With the Nudy Cover, I now have three sponge cases!
But oh well, since they are very useful, I will keep using the sponge.
It is soft, fluffy, and help to spread the liquid quickly.
Can be used dry or wet, but I always prefer dry.
The Japanese foundation can spread easily and most doesn't need wet sponge.



Very delightful with Multi Designing Palette starry black night color.

Reform Glow Liquid UV is like an upgrade from previous
Nudy Cover Moisture Liquid UV.
The difference between them is, the Reform Glow Liquid UV is a liquid base
that won't break / melt, and have good coverage.
Meanwhile, Nudy Cover Moisture Liquid UV is a glossy finish foundation
with moisture and raw chocolate-like texture.
Nudy Cover is heavier than Reform Glow in term of texture.
And it gives shinier skin finish.


For me who have dry skin type,
Reform Glow is more fitting to skin without too much glow.
It can be spread easier than Nudy Cover because of the light texture.
The latest foundation also have good coverage.
Both doesn't have scent so nose-friendly to my sensitive nose...


Without thinking, I picked Ochre B.
And it is the same color as my face.
Does not have too much glow.
But still consider semi-matte.

With light texture, it can spread easily without much effort,
like spreading water on skin.
Have long staying power and I really love it because it doesn't crack
around my smile line.
Definitely a good foundation.

Same color as my neck.
My hand is whiter than my face though.

I always like Coffret D'or foundation and eyeshadow.
And this one, Reform Glow Liquid UV is my next favorite foundation.
Of course my no.1 is still Nudy Cover,
but it sometimes feel stickier than the fitting Reform Glow.
When the weather is hot, I will use Reform Glow.



After trying the foundation, it is time to review the Multi Designing Palette.
The sample doesn't include the fourth color, glittery brown.
But I think the brown color can be replaced by anything.
What interested me is the glitter black!
2020 is full of black colored makeup.
Beside Coffret D'or, there are black lipstick and black eyeshadow from Jill Stuart,
black palette from Anna Sui, black eyeshadow from Amplitude,
black makeup palette from Dior, Crystal Bloom Jelly Bijou from Jill Stuart,
and the site already put all in one post.
This time, Coffret D'or put black for highlighter.
Of course they released eyeshadow as Arty Creator Eye & Face after that.


The Multi Designing Palette coordinate:


From those pictures, I already set my mind on Mode Glow.
But I won't use that kind of cream palette often,
so I am glad to receive sample.
By that, I can try them without purchasing the actual palette.
Black highlighter from Mode Glow gives mysterious shine on cheekbone.
That is why I am interested in it.


Only this tiny bit of cream.
But I think I can use it more than 10 times.

The cream has light texture and glides smoothly on skin.
They are very sheer and needs more than one swipe.
I think the black highlighter can also be used as lip color,
to produce dark red color.


Black cream on cheekbones.
I would prefer to leave the black color unsmooth,
to create black glowing skin.
The beige cream is on nose.
Red blusher is on cheeks.
Not on my nose though.
My nose was red because the Reform Glow didn't cover all redness.
It leaves bare face-like skin color finish.

Red lip & cheek cream glides smoothly like oil.
Need to swipe more than three times to get the red show out.
The beige highlight also got oil in it, but a bit heavier.
Beige doesn't show much on skin, similar to Etvos Mineral Highlight.
It might be good for the middle of eyelid too as an eyeshadow.
Now I will review the black cream.
Since it have much glitters, it gives a definite highlight effect.
I like to use the black cream on cheekbones,
to give luster and healthy skin-effect.
Of course, the black color doesn't show because it is sheer.


I really love swiping black glittery cream on my cheeks
because it gives me iridescent glow.
Don't expect the cream to give color because the glow comes from glitter.
Inside the cream, there are various glitter colors that will give shine.
And super worth cause it doesn't show any color.
I can still put the red blusher cream on cheeks,
topping with black cream and still feels good.
The black cream doesn't hide red, I can put it on top of any blusher.

Seamless glow, the light is coming from the inside of my skin.

Truthfully, I am glad to get the Multi Designing Palette sample.
Because I won't buy that kind of cream and don't need it.
The Etvos cream I have is also rarely used.
Nowadays, I rely on moist foundation to give me highlight.
Using too many products is such a time consuming and wasting.
The Multi Designing Palette have great texture,
they are oily and perfect for dry skin.
But they are not very useful to me.



MY THOUGHTS OF REFORM GLOW LIQUID UV:
+ Easily spread through skin.
+ Sponge included and have case to maintain hygiene.
+ Light texture and quickly settle on skin.
+ Long staying power.
+ Fit to skin finish result. Semi-matte.
+ Doesn't melt or crack, same with the promise.
+ Doesn't get oxidize.
+ Coverage is sheer to medium. It can't cover redness around my nose, but I like it. I don't prefer foundation that cover all of my imperfection.
+ The Twinkle Night Collection have pretty packaging and comes with sample too.
- Pricey. (But I will keep using it beside Nudy Cover if it is not discontinued)


MY THOUGHTS OF MULTI DESIGNING PALETTE #01 MODE GLOW SAMPLE:
+ The sample comes in handy and very light to bring travelling.
+ Easily spread because texture is oily.
+ Highlight color is sheer so will not become too bold.
+ Comes in a few colors to choose for highlight, cheek, lip, eyes.
+ Black highlighting cream is very pretty. It creates iridescent glow without being noticeable.
- Not very useful as I can replace it with other product and red color is only one so cannot create gradation.
- A bit expensive to buy the palette alone. One palette costs 3,850Yen!!
- Color result is sheer so might not suitable for people who want bold color makeup.

You May Also Like

0 Comments