Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Cream Cheek #18 Elegant Rose キャンメイク クリームチーク #18 エレガントローズ

by - 12/24/2019 08:11:00 PM

Cream Cheek is the most popular item from Canmake.
The design hasn't changed since it first came out.
Even though many brands launched cream cheek,
Canmake's cream cheek is still getting new color.
The latest autumn color for cool skintone is #18 Elegant Rose.

Rose in Japan's cosmetic is usually a mix between brown and red.
But Canmake's Elegant Rose is made of pink and brown.


Don't worry.
The real color is not really the same as picture.
The actual color has more pink-ish tone than brown.
It creates feminine and pretty flushing color.



Texture doesn't change since the first Cream Cheek I have.
It is smooth, gel type, but not oily and light.
Canmake Cream Cheek has lighter texture than Visee.
And it doesn't have scent at all.



Swatches.
It is pink.



On cheeks, the color is sheer-er.
I had to apply more than five times to show the color.
But the result is very beautiful.
I think I am more suited to this color rather than CL01.
Uh, maybe because I like sheer color better?

Using Stay-on Balm Rouge #17 to mix the rose theme color.

If I remember correctly, the CL version is clear without glitter
and the number only type is glittery.
But for now, even though Elegant Rose doesn't have CL before number,
it does not have glitter.
And even without glitter, it still gives me glowing flush.


A mature and elegant blushing, at least it is the effect this cream cheek gives me.
Does not need bold makeup, natural glowing can be achieved.
Plus, it is in very sheer pink-rose color that is similar to real redness on cheeks
when I am in a cold temperature (of course not in Indonesia).
I already own four Canmake Cream Cheeks,
not including the Gel version.
They are CL01, CL07, 13, and 18.
So which color is my favorite?
Surprisingly, I like CL07 better than CL01.
The list will like this : CL07, 18, CL01, 13.
Maybe because CL07 has more blue tone that is more suitable to me.


Canmake is creative and productive of launching new products every season.
It might launch new color for Cream Cheek again.
And the product still continues...

You May Also Like

0 Comments