Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosme Decorte 2018 Christmas Makeup Coffret - All of the Lights コーセーコスメデコルテ 2018 クリスマス メイクアップ コフレ - この世の光を、すべて私に。

by - 12/22/2018 12:45:00 AM

Cosme Decorte is a high end brand from Kose.
Apart from the Kose brand, it does have a few
sub-brand categories too, such as AQMW; Decorte; and AQ.
Meanwhile, Decorte Professional and Maison Decorte are its salon brand.

This 2018 coffret is putting the popular Eye Glow Gem in limited color,
Lasting Gel Eyeliner also in limited color, Powder Blush m, and limited Lip Gloss.
Don't forget the jewellery pouch, sparkling like a Christmas illumination.
This was launched on November 1st, the selling time had ended.
The theme is "Kono Yo no Hikari wo, Subete Watashi ni",
or translated as "All of the Lights (in this world are for me)".


*Give Me All the Lights in This World
The whole sky full of sparkling stars.
The sweet candle swaying.
Champagne bubble blinking.
And in the satin’s dress, colorful neon sign, etc.
Bathe in all the lights. Being led by the feelings of happiness.

To the you who shines more than anyone, in the heart-hitting season.
Limited makeup coffret.
Include original pouch, the image of glittering neon.
*Translated from the website, picture is below


Dimmed by the gaze. Color of rose champagne.
Eye Glow Gem (Eye Color) PK886 (2,700 円)
Delicate as a petal, a rose beige with gorgeous impression.

The eyes that are sucked-in with an elegant sparkle.
Lasting Gel Eyeliner BR302 (3,500 円)
A bordeaux with red pearl brightly sparkles.

To the lips, the glossy candlelight gently shaking.
Lip Gloss (Most Lip Color costs 3,500 円)*
Glossy and deep non-pearl red
 
Fluffy cheeks are dyed to the feeling of happiness
that will continue from now on.
Powder Blush m (Cheek Color) PK804 (Most 3 colors blush costs 5,500 円)*
Warm Red x Pink x Gold color will create an elegant red-ish pink.


Note : *) means the item is not sold separately and is the limited product
I put the cost for similar item.
The Lip Gloss price is an example of another product "The Rouge" and "Lip Liner".
The Powder Blush m price comes after looking at "Secret Glow".

This kind of makeup is what made me choose Cosme Decorte set,
despite I wanted to try Lunasol coffret since 3 years ago.
I think this is what the color comes out,
but it can be from the different product.
I don't know the exact product she used.

Color swatches here.

I didn't know getting a limited, especially Christmas coffret,
would be a very huge trouble.
In one of video below, some said to go at the store in the morning to get it.
And my proxy seller also had a trouble
because she lost the chance to buy at the very first selling time.
Thankfully in the end, some might cancelled their purchase for next month batch.
So I got this thanks to someone (maybe).
And the most thanks goes to the lady seller who helped me get it!

Some of review videos, if you understand Japanese:

A video from Sasaki Asahi gives better lighting:


 The video by Alisa explains how she used eyeshadow
on both upper & lower crease.
She also swatched all the blushers, found a few ways of getting many colors:


Video by 40++ years old Airi brings a emotional narrative explanation
and a good way of experiencing the waterproof gel eyeliner:


And elly-san used a creative way of smudging the eyeliner to the deeper
eyeshadow color, and matched them well:


Those were the only videos I could find.
It was hard to find Cosme Decorte coffret review.
Most people bought the Shu Uemura La Maison du Chocolat
Ganache and Praline Eye Palette (I got the lipstick though).


I think I need to make a review for its pouch first.
The material is very soft.
The crystal-like design took my eyes since the first time.
It was printed, but quiet a good print result for its clear color.

This is how to use list for each item at the back of the plastic box case.


There is a "Decorte" brand printed on the metallic material.

All items are stored inside another sheer pouch inside the main pouch.

I just noticed through looking at this picture that
all items are in pink metallic color that can reflect light.
The pink is also in gradation.


Well let's begin my product review starting from here!


01. Eye Glow Gem PK886


The Eye Glow Gem is sold separately in another color.
PK886 is a limited edition color for Christmas coffret 2018.
It is a small cream eyeshadow in a round pot case.
Doesn't have mirror or applicator, it is better to applied with finger.
Has a slightly sweet powdery scent, usually comes in high end brand.


The color is a rose beige, with satin finish.
Texture is a bit cold when being touched,
similar to Integrate Water Balm Shadow, but this one is softer & bouncier.
It looks pink, and at another time, it will look as a dark beige.
Whatever it is, it suits fair-medium skintone very well.


The eyeshadow is surprisingly stays a long time without smudging / fading.
Similar to Integrate, the Decorte Eye Glow Gem has a natural color
that won't show too much as a everyday makeup shade.
Better use the eyeliner from this coffret too,
to create bold look makeup for party.


02. Lasting Gel Eyeliner BR302


It has a sponge tip to smudge the eyeliner.

As described above, the gel eyeliner is in purple-brown metallic shade.
Sometimes it will look purple, and some other time will be brown!
I wonder how Decorte created such a complex color.
Either way, it is bold enough as an eyeliner.

Gel eyeliner bullet is thin but sturdier than another brand.
Even though it is sturdy, I need to be careful while using it.
Every gel type eyeliner can break easily.

The staying power is very good!
I must rub it hard a few times from the swatching on my hand,
even with using my L'oreal Micellar Water.
Best to use it with Eye Glow Gem PK886 as they are the best match.


03. Lip Gloss


The red lip gloss doesn't have any pearl / glitter in it.
Color rarely comes out, but it brightens up my complexion.
Decorte Lip Gloss has a strong sweet powdery scent,
but it will disappear for a few seconds after applying.


It is similar to normal lip gloss actually.
The brush is very soft and comfortable to be applied on lips.
It is sturdy, but not hard and doesn't bend too much.
But I have a trouble looking at the amount of liquid inside.
It can be seen, but not easy.


Color is sheer but buildable after 3 swatches.
Staying power is not good because it is only a normal lip gloss.
But since it doesn't have pearl, it will look more natural for office look.


04. Powder Blush m PK804

The case can reflect light clearly.


Most Cosme Decorte powder blush palette is expensive.
So I think the coffret is worth the money by including this blush.


Mirror and brush are inside so it's travel friendly.
The brush is quite dense but soft.
I don't have problem wearing the brush as it takes much product.


Powder blush is a pearly sheer type.
It likes my cheeks are glowing from within.
Even though I have swiped more than 3 times, the color remains same.
I'm not afraid of putting it too much.
I often put the beige glitter and pink color to highlight.
It gives me a good gradation-colored cheek for 3D look.


All swatches below:


Since Powder Blush m is very sheer, I can't take its picture properly.
But you can see the darkest no.3 shade at the most right corner,
and the mixed color well enough.


Eye Glow Gem and Lasting Gel Eyeliner swatch.
They complement each other's color so well.
I smudged the eyeliner to give softer impression.
But it can be used bold too.


Lip Gloss color is a red-ish pink.
But because it is sheer, the color turns pink.

Using all of them on my face.
Still can't see the blush very well.
Forgive my tired face after my trip to Singapore for 5 days before Christmas.
I need to work again!


All products except the eyeliner has powdery scent.
The Lip Gloss and Powder Blush m have the strongest.
My favorite item is Eye Glow Gem because the color is suitable for feminine look.
And the feeling when touching the cream shadow is good!
It is bouncy and soft and cool at the same time.



Background Picture from the Web (you can put as wallpaper) :


All items in the collection complement each other.
They have the same color hue, pink red.
But the Eye Glow Gem is darker, brown-ish than the coral-red-pink blush.
Meanwhile, the eyeliner has darkest tone of all.
And the Lip Gloss is the sheer-est of them, but it is buildable.



I'm glad I finally get a Christmas coffret.
Last year Christmas, I didn't get any coffret, just Visee Sparkling Nuancer.
So this time, I'm very satisfied.
The quality is good, the staying power is also good.
And the color has one theme, so it is also perfect to use them as a whole.
 I like to use the Eye Glow Gem together with Lasting Gel Eyeliner.
Even though I rarely use eyeliner, I feel I must use
the gel liner if I put the Eye Glow Gem.
I really love how they created a bigger but soft eye look.
As for Lip Gloss, since I choose lipstick more,
I think I will only use it in some occassion.




MY THOUGHTS OF COSME DECORTE 2018 CHRISTMAS MAKEUP COFFRET:
+ Comes in all essential point makeup items.
+ The staying power for all items are good. Except for Lip Gloss of course.
+ All color complement each other in one theme, sparkling red beige.
+ Have sweet powdery scent that won't be over annoying. Disappear in seconds.
+ Doesn't irritate eyes / skin / lips.
+ Cheaper price than buying one item.
+ The pouch included has clear printed design, stands out in my collection.
+ Have sheer pigmentation so it is good for natural & daily makeup.
+ Lip Gloss is moisturizing!
- It is hard to order a limited edition makeup.
- Of course still pricier than drugstore brand.
- Not compatible for all skintone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments