Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly & Tone-up Cream

by - 4/29/2019 03:06:00 PM

This skincare line is from spring 2019.
I bought it when I go to Korea, at Innisfree Green Cafe Myeongdong.
There are four skincare steps from this line, including lotion and skin (conditioner?).
But I only bought two of them.
I purchased the set of two from each Jelly & Tone-up Cream.
 The set gives Orchid line skincare sample too.
 But since I didn't have good impression of Innisfree skincare,
I think of giving it to my family.
And of course, I forgot I had a breakout using Innisfree skincare line,
both the Green Tea line and Orchid line.
I hope this Jeju Cherry Blossom line won't give me another breakout.


The Jeju Cherry Blossom leaf extract gives
brightening effect for bright and vital skincare.
Light and natural tone-up effect.
Moisture tone-up cream with watery texture natural brightness.

Jeju Cherry Blossom line:


I bought this set.
I think it will be enough for a year.
My sister only takes one Tone-up Cream.


01. Jeju Cherry Blossom Skin 200ml

Skin that gives dry, dull skin with rich moisture for moist and vital skin.
Moisturizing ingredient extracted from sugar beet Natural Betaine
does not let the moisture on the skin fly.
Gives you a dry and moisturized skin for your care.
- Soak a cotton pad with the product to wipe the face along the skin
texture or take and adequate amount on your palms to apply over the face.

02. Jeju Cherry Blossom Lotion 100ml

A moisturizing lotion that erases dry and dull to skin.
Moisturizing ingredient extracted from sugar beet Natural Betaine
does not let the moisture on the skin fly.
Gives you a dry and moisturized skin for your care.
- Apply an appropriate amount over face and neck then gently
smooth for better absorption.

03. Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Cream 50ml

A cream enriched with Jeju cherry blossom.
Jeju cherry blossom makes the skin pure, bright, and vitalized.
The natural betaine extracted from sugar beet prevents the moisture
of the skin from evaporation,
keeping the skin fully hydrated and supple.
Its natural tone-up effect corrects the complexion pure and bright.
- Apply a suitable amount at the last step of skincare.
Spread over face and neck and let it absorb.

04. Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream 50ml

A clear gel cream that delivers abundant hydration to dry and dull skin
for a moist and revitalized look.
Tangle that is full moisture.
Tangle of jelly texture touches the skin and it spreads refreshing
sensation like water and makes instant water spectral to dry skin
as if it is coated with water.
- Apply a suitable amount on entire face and gently pat for absorption.
Mix with Jeju Cherry Blossom Tone-up Cream
for more moist and bright complexion.
Adjust the ratio in according with your skin condition.


I got the Orchid skincare sample set:


I didn't want to buy this actually.
But since I was travelling alone in Myeongdong and went to its Green Cafe,
my sister then contacted me to buy something from there.
She went to Myeongdong a week before me with her office friends too,
but didn't buy anything except two of Etude House's items.
So I told her there is a new cherry blossom line,
after drinking the cherry blossom strawberry latte (6.000 won).
Fortunately, even though it was Saturday, there were only a few people.
So I only need to wait 15 minutes for the latte to be made.
The latte itself is very sweet with most of Korean cherry blossom's taste & scent.
The sweetness of cherry blossom mixed with the sourness of strawberry.
For me, I like it so much although it is a bit similar to rose taste.
But for people who dislike sweet, I don't recommend it.

Inside the cafe on second floor.

This is what I drank.
My tongue got burnt because it was too hot.
The aftertaste remained for 5 days
But the taste...
I can't forget how tasty this was.

I was in the mood for cherry blossom back then.
That made me buy the set in four, two Jelly Creams and two Tone-up Creams.
Even though my sister only wanted one Tone-up Cream...
So I need to take two Jelly Creams and one Tone-up Cream for myself.
Anyway, I bought them for 57.000 won!
I must be crazy at that time, to buy something I don't know in two pairs.
Moreover, I had bad experience with Innisfree skincare before.
Oh well, I must try this so it won't come to waste.


Jelly Cream


Ingredients

Color is transparent like a gel.
It has sweet cherry blossom scent that won't be overwhelming.
The gel is quickly being absorbed to skin without much stickiness.
The scent doesn't last long than 10 seconds.


Result is, it creates a jelly like-moist skin!
It is plump and moist at the same time, like, my skin is made of jelly.
The jelly-textured skin will continue for 2 days even without putting the cream.
I think this cream is very good.
Upon using it for a week, I don't have breakout thankfully.



Tone-up Cream



The Tone-up cream is heavier than Jelly Cream.
Slightly hard to spread but not too sticky on my dry skin.
The color is milky white.
Scent is heavier than Jelly Cream, which won't disappear for 5 minutes.



This tone-up cream made my face very white.
I only need to put a little bit on the tip of my finger.
I think the result stays for a day even after washing it off.
Thankfully after I wash it, my face doesn't look like ghost's anymore.
But it gives me slightly brighter tone.

Thick color & weight.
But it is not as oily as I would have thought before.


Even though some suggested to mix them,
I often use them separately.
I will put the Jelly Cream first then apply the Tone-up Cream.
This way, it takes more time but considerate amount.
Beware that the Tone-up Cream is very white.
If I want to mix them, the ratio is Jelly 2 : 1 Tone-up cream.
By doing that, the Tone-up cream will spread evenly and
doesn't create a white colored face.

I like the Jelly Cream better than Tone-up Cream.
Even though Tone-up Cream can be used as a base makeup
to create brighter face,
the Jelly Cream is considered better skincare.
Like the feeling very much of using Jelly Cream on my face.
Both creams are easy to wash off.
I recommend Jeju Cherry Blossom line for dry skin.

I'm glad the two creams don't give me breakout.
They are expensive, compared to Green Tea Seed line.
But the result is satisfying for me, who have very dry skin.
I'm quite satisfied for what I have bought.
But too bad, I think this is a limited edition.
If not, it will be a great substitute for Etude Moistfull Collagen too.
Though I also bought one Moistfull Collagen in Myeongdong.
Still can't be separated with it.



MY THOUGHTS OF JELLY CREAM :
+ Not sticky and absorbed well on skin.
+ Scent is not annoying (very good) and will disappear in seconds.
+ Creates jelly-like skin, plump and moist.
+ Doesn't give me breakouts.
+ Quickly absorbed without taking too much time.
+ Not heavy on skin.
+ Can be used day and night.
- A bit more expensive than most Innisfree cream.


MY THOUGHTS OF TONE-UP CREAM :
+ It is heavy but not as sticky as most Korean's cream.
+ Brightening skin.
+ Doesn't give me breakouts.
+ Can be used on daytime as base makeup too or mix with foundation.
+ Heavenly scented and not annoying.
- Expensive and limited edition.
- Most people who live in tropical weather with oily skin will avoid this heavy cream.
- If applied too much, my face will become very white like a ghost.

You May Also Like

0 Comments