Home

Reviews

About Me

Cezanne Pearl Glow Cheek #P1 Gold Peach & #P2 Beige Coral セザンヌパールグロウチーク #P1ゴールド ピーチ & #P2ベージュ コーラル

by - 12/19/2019 08:52:00 PM

This latest blusher is very cute.
Cezanne Pearl Glow Cheek can be used as blusher and highlighter.
Wear a luxurious pearl on your cheek.
Rich pearl luster X firm cheek.


Plenty of six types of pearl.
Will produce a vibrant shiny cheek like wearing pearly veil.
Contains beauty moisturizing ingredients.
Canina rose fruit oil, squalane, jojoba seed oil.
There are two colors available, P1 Gold Peach and P2 Beige Coral.
The flower pattern and pearly color makes me put it on my wishlist.
I could find Cezanne easily everywhere in Japan.
Without thinking, on the first day of my trip, I bought these two.
The price is cheap so I don't have to think twice.


Similar to Canmake, Cezanne cheek item is made of plastic case.
Size is bigger than Cezanne's Natural Cheek N.
Doesn't have mirror in each case, but it is not a big problem.
Brush is included so I can bring it travelling.


Closer look of the pearly blusher.
Powder is not as dry as it seems.

Truthfully, I am not a person who like glittery cheeks.
But Japanese powder glitter is usually unnoticeable.
I love highlight effect on powder cheeks from Coffret D'or and Decorte.
But Cezanne's glitter is dry and might seem chalky on dry skin.
Nevertheless, I kept wishing to try and finally grabbed them.
My pick is actually P1 Gold Peach.
But since the price is reasonable, Beige color is also intriguing.
I could not choose either of it, so picked them all.

Swatches on hand.

I put them differently.
P1 is on the apple of cheeks, P2 on cheekbones.
Since peach and coral are similar,
it is hard to tell the difference.
But P2 is slightly leaning more to beige and cooler.

The brush is soft and doesn't hurt my skin.
Even though it seems cheap, it is actually of a good quality.
It can pick powder very well.
I don't have a hard time picking powder with the brush included.

The Gold Peach color is very pretty.
I don't have problem even though glitter is a bit too much.
My pore is not too visible so this kind of glitter won't budge.
With Gold Peach color, it gives me a feeling of being cute and natural.
Putting Gold Peach on my the apple of my cheeks suits me well.
And with good highlight power, this is all in one brush
also suitable to highlight cheekbones area.
I think since the color turns out sheer, it looks like bronzer too.

Left picture is P1 then P2 on the right.
Glowing obviously.

Meanwhile, the Beige Coral is a bit red-ish on my skin.
It is still sheer, but not the actual beige I wanted.
The color payoff is similar to Gold Peach,
although Beige Coral is still somewhat unvisible.
But when I swiped a few more times, the coral will come out.
I would prefer using it on the upper cheek to create mature look.

Same coordinate as previous picture, P1 then P2.
I can't see the different color between them.

Staying power for both colors are good.
The shimmer from glitter stays a long time without being dry or cracked.
From far, it will look like natural oil.
But it is actually shine from glitters.
I think Pearl Glow Cheek is a good product despite it contains glitter.
But might not suitable for people who dislike it.
For me, I can use it quite often because it looks pretty!



MY THOUGHTS OF CEZANNE PEARL GLOW CHEEK:
+ Include brush so it is travel friendly.
+ Staying power is good without crack / melt.
+ Cheap price, similar to Canmake.
+ Suitable for party look, but can also be used daily.
+ Doesn't have scent and the powder is fine milled.
+ Glitter is unvisible from far.
+ Have two colors that will suit cute or mature look.
+ Color is sheer so they suit my preferrence for natural makeup.
- Not suitable for people who dislike glitter and have large pores. It might show pore.
- Similar color.
- Texture is a bit chalky. But it is actually easy to swipe, unlike chalk.

You May Also Like

0 Comments