Home

Reviews

About Me

Integrate Triple Recipe Eyes F2 #10 Violet インテグレート トリプルレシピアイズ F2 #10 バイオレット

by - 12/03/2019 07:09:00 PM

Winter 2019 is the moment of Frozen II.
Japan is one of the country where Frozen II is being sold rapidly.
After Beauty and The Beast collaboration I bought earlier from Integrate,
I became interested in Frozen II product.
The only item I bought though, is the eyeshadow collaboration.
Triple Recipe Eyes is actually a fix line from Shiseido Integrate.
But Frozen II collaboration came with two palettes,
the #10 Violet for Elsa and #20 Orange Brown for Anna.

With only one of this eyeshadow,
the impression of eyes can change to three finishings.
Texture change eyeshadow.
From adjusting basic gradation color to eyelid,
you can select between two changing powders according to mood.
With only this one, you can enjoy both regular and going out makeup.

Shiseido actually produced Frozen II makeup for Integrate, Maquillage,
and D Program brand.
Frozen title is changed to Anna to Yuki no Jo-ou,
(Anna and the Snow Queen) in Japan.
I wanted the Maquillage one too for its base makeup.
But in the end, I only bought the eyeshadow from Integrate.
Below are pictures of Frozen II collaboration from Shiseido:



Released separately from October to November.


Color swatches for eyeshadow:

The Violet palette is in Elsa's eyeshadow colors.
From light pink-purple, dark violet, grey-ish purple.
You can choose between white or pink highlight.
I will use white glitter color for under eyes
and put pink-ish glitter to the middle of upper eyelid.

How to use:

The application and result can be changed by choosing to put
between two highlight colors.
Refer to the how to use picture.


I picked Elsa because I think I will be suitable
of using pink-puple eyeshadow rather than yellow.
And this Violet theme is more natural than yellow-ish eyeshadow.
It is because the purple is a mix of brown in it.
I am choosing daily wear color cosmetics as of now.
Any weird color will be a waste for me.


It is made of plastic case.
Have pretty Frozen II picture below the case.
And because it is Elsa's image, the case color is blue.
I love blue!


There is one brush to apply eyeshadow.
The sponge brush doesn't have any inconvenience with me.
But the powder itself is a bit heavy to be picked by the brush.
Though I think it is not a big problem, since I can use finger.
Well, I mostly use fingers for this eyeshadow because there are many glitters.
It is faster to use finger rather than brush too.


The eyeshadow itself is pigmented.
The middle point color of violet creates a strong purple tone on my lid.
Meanwhile, I only use the grey shadow for lining.
I don't like using dark color on my eyes too much.
But it does not show too much thankfully, unlike eyeshadow from Visee,
which have obvious lining color.
And as I have written, I used white highlight color on undereyes.
Then pink highlight for middle upper lid to create glowy wink.😉

What do you think?
Is this the purple eyeshadow Elsa wears?

Actually, the fallout is not as much as I thought.
The glitter is made of good quality so it won't fall easily the entire day
or when I put glittery shadow on lid.
This doesn't smudge on my dry skin.

I used red lipstick and it was the same image as Elsa.😅


I had the Elsa eyeshadow from Peripera previously.
The Peripera version also creates similar purple color with Integrate.
But Integrate is a natural version of Elsa.
Peripera purple color is too bright for daily use
because the purple is leaning more to blue and pink.
Meanwhile, Integrate made brown-purple tone
to fit Asian eye color perfectly.
And I feel Peripera version is too glittery for daily use.
They are chalky too, can't glide easily on skin.

Lipstick from these two pictures is from Decorte Coffret II.

 Even though I rarely use purple eyeshadow for daily use,
I like the glitter color it offers.
The glitter can create bigger eyes and it does not fall easily.


UPDATE:
For the swatch of color #20 Orange Brown

Taken from sari_pink144 instagram.



MY THOUGHTS OF INTEGRATE TRIPLE RECIPE EYES F2 #10 VIOLET:
+ A mix of purple and brown to create natural gradation for daily use.
+ The fallout from glitter is not too much.
+ Doesn't create chalky dry eyeshadow on eyelid.
+ Stays long without melting.
+ Have two highlight colors to choose, or do not use them at all for daily eyeshadow.
+ The price is not expensive, only 1,650Yen?
+ Have two color variations actually, for blue or yellow skintone.
+ The brush is soft and does not hurt skin.
+ Pigmented, especially if using finger to apply. The violet color will appear obviously.
+ Even though it is pigmented, the grey-ish color does not create showy gradation.
- Might not suit warm skintone because Violet is full of cool toned colors.

You May Also Like

0 Comments