Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Jeju Life Perfumed Hand Cream #04 April (Small Wedding Bouquet), #06 June (Peach), #11 November (Fallen Leaves)

by - 10/08/2018 09:40:00 AM

Do you remember than my hand is very rough
when the weather is hot & humid?
It can goes throughout dry season in Indonesia,
until it comes the rain.
That's very hurting, since my skin will crack a lot until it is bleeding.
For the past 2 years, I had used Innisfree Green Tea Pure Gel.
But now, I want to try something new.
I'm still using the Green Tea version of course.


I don't know why I can't find my birth month, August, in the range.
But June is my sister's birth month, so I picked this first.
The price is cheaper than Green Tea version, but the size is also smaller.
The rest of scents were bought a month after Peach.

It is a hand moisturizer that has rich scents lyrically expressing scenery
that would surely captivate your mind during a stay on Jeju island every month.
More information can be found on Innisfree world website.

Clean & sleek white tube, mixed with cloudy pastel watercolor-like background.
What it is
- Longer-lasting fragrance
- More moistly and quickly absorbing texture
- A one-touch cap for more convenient use

1. Texture
① The moisture-enriched texture embraces the entire hand to keep it moister.
② The formula is refreshingly and quickly absorbed into the skin
while leaving a non-sticky, non-oily finish.

2. Scent
① The fabric conditioner technology is applied to ensure a longer-lasting scent.
- The technology for stabilizing and enriching scents,
which has been applied to industrial products such as fabric conditioners and deodorants,
is used to enable a rich aroma to diffuse over a long time.
- Semi Wax Capsule™ Technology : With the system in which the aroma diffuses
when it is stabilized within the low-melting wax network
and melts at a certain temperature, experience a delicately-diffusing scent
as if you exude a long-worn fragrance.
② Rich scents lyrically expressing scenery that would surely captivate your mind
during a stay on Jeju Island every month

3. The hand-held mini size is good to fit into a pouch so that you can ensure frequent use.

4. Various types of scents to suit your taste
citrus: December(citrus tea)
fruity: May(rasberry), February(tangerine farm), June(peach)
floral: April(wedding bouquet), July(pink coral)
woody: November(fallen leaves)
aromatic: September(black tea)
musk: October(autumn rain)
powdery: January(laundry)

November (Fallen Leaves) is written as Autumn Leaves in Indonesia version.
What else you need to know
1. January(laundry): Hand cream with soft laundry and refreshing morning air scent
you might expect in the guest house while traveling Jeju
2. February(tangerine farm): Hand cream with refreshing
and tangy Jeju tangerine scent
3. April(wedding bouquet): Hand cream with gardenia bouquet scent
from small-wedding full of warm and simple charm
4. May(rasberry): Hand cream with scent from the sweet wild berry planted
under Jeju’s beautiful sunshine
5. June(peach): Hand cream with scent from refreshing peaches
enjoying in Jeju during hot summer
6. July(pink coral): Hand cream with lovable pinkish coral reef under Jeju’s deep ocean
7. September(black tea): Hand cream of relaxing atmosphere
from Jeju life with book and a cup of tea
8. October(autumn rain): Hand cream with cozy and warm musk scent
9. November(fallen leaves): Hand cream with clean scent
of red and gold autumn tree leaves
10. December(citrus tea): Hand cream with citrus tea scent
which builds comfortable and warm atmosphere
How to use
Wash your hands, take out an adequate amount and rub softly into your hands
like you're giving them a massage.



The Peach version I bought has a scent of refreshing peach
enjoying in Jeju during hot summer.
It really does give a slightly peach scent, not overwhelming.
The sticky feelings of it comes after 2-3 swipes,
almost the same with Green Tea hand cream version.
 It does moisturize my hand, but I can't use it all day.
I don't like sticky hand when I'm working or eating.
So the result is, my hand is still rough all the day.😔
But without a hand cream, my hand will be hurt from all bleedings.


It is very different with the Small Wedding Bouquet.
The scent of it reminds me of lily flower, mixed of greeneries.
This version has the strongest scent than Peach & Autumn Leaves.


Meanwhile, Fallen Leaves' scent reminds me of woods.
The name was written as leaves.
But for me, it is a woody scent because of the bold & bitter aroma.
Since I never smell the leaves in autumn (we don't have autumn here),
the scent reminds me of woods & leaves after the rain.

I don't have any dislike with using the Jeju Life Perfumed Hand Cream,
 except that it is very small and the cap is a hard to be opened.
I think I would like to try the other scent,
because I'm now a collector of Innisfree hand cream.
I only collected it while my hand becomes rough, though.
I'm interested in trying January (Laundry), July (Pink Coral),
September (Black Tea), and October (Autumn Rain).
They have a unique name & scent, so I really want to try.
Though I picked Black Tea in the list because I like drinking it.
But I'll wait after I have finished using these three creams first.



MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE JEJU LIFE PERFUMED HAND CREAM:
+ Has slightly scent, that won't make me dizzy.
+ Moisturize skin well.
+ Not too sticky for a hand cream.
+ Cheap.
+ Size is very small so can be applied while travelling. It is not heavy.
+ Has unique scent that I can't find in another brand. Definitely must try! Even I, who don't like perfume, am interested in finding my own favorite scent in this hand cream.
- The cap is a bit hard to take it off.

You May Also Like

0 Comments