Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Sofina AUBE Couture Brush Hitonuri Shadow N #SC01 See-through Pink & Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge #HC01 Honnori Pink 花王 ソフィーナ オーブ クチュール ブラシひと塗りシャドウN #SC01 シースルーピンク & なめらか質感ひと塗り ルージュ #HC01 ほんのりピンク

by - 4/04/2019 09:32:00 AM

I had purchased Brush Hitonuri Shadow in color #561 Brown.
The eyeshadow palette have fast application.
It claims to finish in 10 seconds!
This is the latest version of Brush Hitonuri Shadow, with N in the end.
Other name for it is "Brush One Touch Shadow".
Latest color variation is "See-through" color.
It means the color only can be seen slightly
and the important part is about the glossy finish.
There are two types of SC, pink and beige.
When I found it was sold with the sample size of Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge
in shade HC01 Honnori Pink or Slightly Pink, I made up my mind to order.


Since the Brush Hitonuri Shadow N is the renewal version of previous Brush Hitonuri,
I don't think I need to explain much.
Basically, the eyeshadow can minimize wearing time.
If you want to know why I like this kind of eyeshadow, I will give it here.
Apart from cutting time to wear makeup,
Brush Hitonuri Shadow gives subtle glow to crease.
While giving color to create a fresh face, it is also natural for daily use.
I really like the gradation color it gives on my eyelid.


New picture from aube_official_jp account:

I think her hair looks like from her latest dorama Heaven?: Gokuraku Restaurant

The eyeshadow is SC01 and lipstick is Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge RS21.

Color variation:


I think the Brown color number is 11 because
it is a continuation from previous version.

Video:



I can't ever get tired of Ishihara Satomi's face.
She is like.. the queen of ads.
Her face can be seen everywhere.
Not only for Aube, but also Tokyo Metro, USJ, and Meiji.

The packaging with sample of Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge.
The sample is surprisingly very small!!
I could only use it for 3-4 days.

Different from previous pink case, this time is in white color.
The texture is similar to ceramic-made tiles.

The top color is mabuta or eyelid base.
Use it first before brushing the three main colors gradation eyeshadow.

The white colored case looks like ceramic tiles.
Simple but luxurious.

Consists of 5 colors eyeshadow in one palette.
Completed with a mirror and two brushes.
One is to pick three main colors,
the other is to pick the shadow / highlight color.
Use the white brush for B color, like the video of Ishihara Satomi.

Zoom out for colors.


Sorry the color can't show well in my swatch photo.
A-B-C-D looks the same color in real life too.
It was all thanks to those silver glitters.
Different than previous Brush Hitonuri Shadow, color A is much smoother.
It is a creme-colored cream base.
Color B is a off white color, C is pastel pink, D is beige.
B-C-D have silver glitters and I think of them like an ice cream.
Color E is a cool-toned brown color.

Color swatch:
In basic, color can't show well.
They are all only glitters.
But sometimes, you can see a slightly pink color.


The Nameraka Shitsukan Hitonuri Rouge or Smooth Texture Rouge.
Size is very small.
I thought I could rotate the case.
But not...
I only have that kind of small size for about 15 swipes on lips...
The back of it contains colors suitable for 50 years old lady.
All sample has HC01 color in it, which is slightly pink color.
I think it will be a good match for the See-through Pink eyeshadow.

It seems red in the small tube.

But swatch it:
Only give a slight pink-ish color, almost similar to my skin.
Glossy and transparent.

On lips indoor.
Just give a slight pink color to my lips without adding much.
It looks like my natural lip color.

On lips under sunlight.
Can't hide darker part on lips.

The eyeshadow itself is long lasting without creasing.
But I would prefer not to use the B color too much.
I like to show pink C color more.
So to create that kind of gradation I want,
I usually brush off a little bit of B color before putting on my lid.

Using both eyeshadow and rouge.
The feeling it creates is pastel-toned color of pink and purple.

The lipstick gives natural color to my lips.
HC01 doesn't show much color.
With it, my lips color is smoother without getting dry.
But the texture is a bit similar to my old Long Keep Rouge.

On the left picture when I close my eyes, the pink color can be seen well.
But since it has silvery glitter and beige color around it,
the color shows more as soft purple.


I think See-through Pink is a cool tone color.
It won't show well on darker skintone.
Moreover, the pink can't be seen well enough.
I still prefer the brown color I have by the previous version.

For rouge, it is not as moisturizing as Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge (my fav).
But it doesn't show dry lips at all.
And it gives smooth looking glossy finish lips.
I like how Japanese lipstick doesn't show too bold lips even though it is red.


The picture below didn't use the rouge:

But the pastel look it gives is natural for daily use.
I thought the eyeshadow color wouldn't be suitable to match with dark lipstick.
But I'm afraid I was wrong.
See the picture above?
It gives me mature look without being over shadow.

I will keep using the SC01 eyeshadow by brushing color B off.
You can see well that the pink is showing more in the picture with bold lipstick
than in the picture using Nameraka Rouge HC01 because I brush it off.




MY THOUGHTS OF AUBE COUTURE BRUSH HITONURI SHADOW N #SC01:
+ Gives slightly pink which is good for daily.
+ Doesn't crease / melting.
+ Brushes are soft & easy to use.
+ Gives feminine pastel pink color on eyelid.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry skin on lid.
+ Only need 10 seconds to complete eye color.
+ Very light & travel friendly with mirror and brushes.
- Pink color is hardly appear.
- Not suitable for darker / yellow tone skin.
- Expensive!


MY THOUGHTS OF NAMERAKA SHITSUKAN HITONURI ROUGE #HC01:
+ Gives natural color pink lips.
+ Makes the lips smoother.
+ Color is suitable for daily since it looks very natural like my own lips color.
+ The pink doesn't have blue tone so it is suitable for any skintone.
+ Smoothly applied.
+ Glossy finish won't show dry lips.
- Expensive, it is a middle end level.
- For people who have dark lips, it can't be used.
- Not as moisturizing as lipbalm.

You May Also Like

0 Comments