Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Sofina Aube Brush Hitonuri Shadow N #15 Red 花王 ソフィーナ オーブ ブラシひと塗りシャドウN #15 レッド系

by - 11/04/2020 11:56:00 PM

 This is my third time purchasing Brush Hitonuri Shadow N.
The first time, I chose #561 Brown (old version),
I like both of them, although SC-01 is very sheer, almost like doesn't have color.
But they have fast application and great texture that won't smudge.
So I bought another color.
I thought of purchasing #12 Pink, but sadly, the seller only had #15 Red.
But anyway, this will show better than #SC-01!




This eyeshadow is advertised as a 10 seconds shadow.
It only need 10 seconds to apply it, but of course on one side.
I estimated it needs more seconds to apply the lower eyes shadow too.
But still, it is faster than most eyeshadow with real gradation finish result.

Advertising CM:

Ishihara Satomi is a faithful model for Kao brand.
She is using #15 Red in this CM.
 

 
CM for latest Timeless Color Lip (I picked picture with #15 Red shadow):
 



Video for Timeless Color Lip (with Red eyeshadow):




Same as my SC-01 case, this one also in ceramic-like case.
But this Red is in pink color, while SC-01 is in white.
The size is bigger than most palette.
I feel satisfied for the five colors pan.
Aube put more colors than most four pans eyeshadow palette.




The red base color seems very bold, right.
The SC-01 base color is pearly off-white.
But #15 is matte red-pink without glitter / shimmer.
The three shades are beige-brown, similar to any color (except green of course).
It makes them lean on natural side since they are brown.
The last color is shimmery purple-ish red (maroon).



Swatches picture:

C & D are almost same, I couldn't take perfect color.

On my eyelid:

The last color is what gives me red-pink vibes.

I don't need to talk about its texture.
They are mostly glittery and have long staying power.
I will talk about the color in this palette.
Thankfully, the base color is not that scary.
It is almost nude on my eyelid.
It glides smoothly, but Maquillage base color is easier to swipe than Aube.
The other brown colors makes the red nudy base appearance
doesn't matter to daily activities.
The three colors covered the red so it wouldn't be too strong.
So, I wonder what's the purpose of red base color then?
If I put the last maroon color, it will be done in red shade.
I think the maroon is important here.



I first felt afraid with the red base color.
But it turns out this is good.
I'm glad I chose Red instead Pink now.
Pink might be a nude version, similar to SC-01.
This one, it feels more like a red-ish brown than red-pink shadow.
So I'm glad I can wear it everyday.
I don't need special occassion since the colors in here are all wearable.
Please try this kind of eyeshadow.
While most Korean swipe eyeshadows only consists of two colors,
Japan always makes it more complicated with 4 (Maquillage) - 5 (Aube) pans in a palette.
But they still have natural result.
 

Between Brown, See-through Pink, and Red,
I will choose Brown, the second is Red, and last is See-through Pink.
Even though Red is wearable, I feel Brown is the perfect shade for me.
The brown is very natural, not bold, but it still gives me color.
And SC-01 is the last because the color doesn't show much.
I feel like I'm not wearing any eye color.
But it's still liven up my face.
But I think I also like this Red palette.
It is feminine but still in a natural brown hue.




You May Also Like

0 Comments