Home

Reviews

About Me

Shu Uemura x Hello Kitty Rouge Unlimited Kinu Cream #Peach Martini Holiday Limited Edition

by - 11/25/2021 12:06:00 AM

 Christmas and New Year is the season for limited edition product.
In Japan, many brands comes up with limited version for holiday.
While I'm waiting for Cosme Decorte to arrive, I bought Shu Uemura
in collaboration with Hello Kitty, the Rouge Unlimited Kinu Cream.
The shade I chose is Peach Martini, pinkish beige color.
My review will contain many pictures below.
 

 This holiday season, get the party started with HELLO KITTY!
Dress code: bold glam makeup look.
RSVP yes to this makeup party of a lifetime and experiment with colors and textures.
“kinu” stands for silk in Japanese.
Rouge unlimited kinu cream, a liquid lip color, offers a cocooning lip experience
in the outstanding whipped cream texture with a sublime, kinu-like fluidity.
formulated with high-tech japanese pigments,
all shades offer boldly living pure colors.
The exhilarating aroma of hinoki completes the kinu experience.
In the 2021 holiday Shu Uemura x HELLO KITTY collection, rediscover
rouge unlimited kinu cream in 2 exclusive shades:
peach martini, a pinkish beige lip color and apricot colada, a warmer beige lip color.
Rock the party into the endless Tokyo night with HELLO KITTY!
 
 Products for Hello Kitty holiday season :




Not included in Indonesia, despite it is the theme of this edition, glam.

Only available in Red High Heel.
I wanted VIP Auburn though, so I didn't buy it.

Only available in Midnight Wine.









Makeup Look:

 
Rather than Hello Kitty collection, I actually wanted to try Rouge Unlimited
Kinu Satin in #BR784 Autumn Chestnut or #BG964 Sakura After Rain.
But it hasn't arrive in Indonesia yet.
I think it won't, but let's hope.
The Autumn Chestnut is a strange red-brown color that represents autumn so well.
I rarely buy brown lips colored.
And Sakura After Rain is a pretty pink brown MLBB color, remind me
of akizakura (there are some places in Japan where sakura blooms in autumn
and that is not a cosmos, but I forget where).


Oh well let's just hope the kinu satin will be available too, especially these two shades.
But fall season is almost finish!
I think MLBB color is not popular in Indonesia.
That's why they only brought red colors for the Hello Kitty lipstick.


I got a bonus of two of Ultime8∞ Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oils.
I don't use cleansing oil often, but it's fine.
The packaging design reminds me of Pokemon collaboration last year,
just change the picture to Hello Kitty.
But it's still cute, although I'm not a fan of cute things.



The inside of the box is also have Hello Kitty pattern, in black background color.



Bulky case and generous size of lip cream.
Since it won't leave tint and the texture is cream, I put it under lipgloss category.

A logo of...what?
I don't know what it is.

Shape of the brush is very well attached to lips shape.
It is not hard and feels soft on lips.

Swatches:



Remember that it is a pinkish beige color.
But for me, it seems more to orange beige.
It gives a kind of glossy finish, but if I blur it, it will be satin-like.
A pretty finish color I think.
I don't think the lip cream have any scent / taste.


What I like from the color is, even though it looks a bit orangey,
it doesn't make my teeth seems yellow.
Most warm tone shade will do that.
But maybe it's thanks to the pinkish tone?
Again, it doesn't leave stain / tint and won't stay long.
Because it is a normal lip cream, it will get removed easily.
 

 The picture above on the right is where I put the Kinu Cream fully.
It seems orange, right?
Though if I use it sheer, it will be a bit pinkish.
A strange color indeed, but I feel satisfied purchasing this.
And because I purchased after pre-order, even though I only got two cleansing oils,
it also included a very generous discount price (almost half price)!
The Peach Martini is good for everyday shade.
A bit showy but still MLBB.
I'm glad I purchased this shade and applying it is such a happy feelings.
The only thing I hate is since it is very creamy, it doesn't dry fast and
will transfer to my teeth if I apply it fully or too much.
Also, it doesn't moisturize lips well because it will become dry
and settled to it after a few minutes.
Better to use lipbalm first.
UPDATE: I am ordering Kinu Satin Lipstick in BR784 Autumn Chestnut.
But when I already paid fully, I got message that Shu id had a shipment problem
for BR784 so they changed it to BG954.
I think BG954 might be more suitable for my skintone than brown color,
so I don't really care much.
Please look forward to my review.
I will try getting BR784 somewhere later....




MY THOUGHTS OF SHU UEMURA ROUGE UNLIMITED KINU CREAM #PEACH MARTINI:
+ A pinkish beige shade that won't make my teeth looks yellow.
+ MLBB shade that will be perfect to wear daily.
+ Gives glossy finish that won't seem dry.
+ Can be used to create gradation or full lips easily.
+ Large size and I got discounted price.
+ The brush shape easily fit lips shape and feels soft.
+ Since it has pinkish shade, will suit any skin color even though the tone is warm.
- Creamy texture won't dry fast and will transfer to teeth / anywhere.
- Not moisturizing for me who have dry chapped lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments