Home

Reviews

About Me

Barenbliss Fortune Cookie Eyeshadow #03 Success

by - 10/02/2021 10:38:00 AM

Barenbliss is a makeup brand made by Kim Jina.
But I think it is produced in Indonesia and only being sold here at the moment.
This Fortune Cookie Eyeshadow in Success remains me of Canmake Eye Nuance #32.
Maybe because of red tone?
Although Success is more to orange-pink than red,
I can't help but remember about Canmake colors.
The packaging is cute so I bought it.
Here, I will also introduced Cosme Decorte Christmas Coffret 2021.


The lucky yummy eye cookie.

What It Is: A fresh vanilla cookie eyeshadow with blendable matte, shimmery,
and glittery colors that can be mixed and matched as you wish.

 
- Bare Essentials: Macadamia Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E keep your skin moist.
- No Harm: Cruelty Free, Talc Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free, Mineral Oil Free,
Phthalates Free, BHA/BHT Free, Gluten Free.
- Bliss Moments: Take a bite-sized vanilla cookie, mix and play
for delicious eye looks, so lucky!

Our Inspiration:

Inspired by the tastiest colorful fortune cookies that lead you to another blessing moment.

Colors:

01 Friendship : peach orange matte + champagne gold glitter + light yellow shimmer
02 Romantic : soft burgundy matte + pink purple glitter + soft pink shimmer
03 Success : chestnut brown matte + peach pink satin + light gold shimmer
04 Thank You : champagne gold shimmer + warm brown matte + choco brown shimmer

Actually, I also wanted Romantic.
But I think I will try Success first to determine whether I would buy Romantic or not.
Considering the price, I might buy it on another occassion.
And this powder eyeshadow have vanilla scent!
Such a cute scent and gentle too.
But will disappear after putting it for a minute.

Even the box packaging is cute!
But I'm too disgusted at "Eye Lovin' It" mark on the right top.
It's because Rion Ishida always speaks "lovin' it" on his every video.
Always remember him and the wrong sentence...



I don't know why I kept seeing the second color as orange, not pink?
This is a warm pink with shimmer.
I often avoid warm pink color because they will be too bold.
But I don't know why I'm interested in this color for Barenbliss?

The first matte red-brown color have wavy texture.
The second, warm pink color has shimmer and in wafer texture. Yummy?
The last is white gold glitter color.
All of them have vanilla scent!

Pigmented color, especially the brown.
And texture is very similar to Canmake Eye Nuance.

I put the glitter color first on the whole upper & lower eyelid as a primer.
Then top it with pink.
The outer liner is brown for both upper & lower lid using brush.

I like how the glitter doesn't create much fallout.
I really think it is similar to Canmake.
Especially the glittery texture.
For me, Success is too bold to be used for daily look.
But I can tone it down by using minimum amount of brown color.
Because the brown is the most pigmented.


The right picture is a natural look with more pinkish tone.
The left is very bold, using only fingers,
makes it similar to Canmake Eye Nuance #32 Chocolat Apple.
I will use minimum amount of its brown color for sure!
If I do that, this eyeshadow will be more suitable for daily use.
But because it is still pigmented, the vibe is cheerful.


For repurchase, I'm still confused choosing between Romantic and Thank You.
Maybe I will buy both if they have another sale?
But so far, I don't need too many eyeshadow.
 
I'm in the middle of ordering Cosme Decorte Christmas Coffret 2021 right now.
It's still a long time, to be released in early November.
But already accepted booking.
I didn't buy any Christmas coffret last year.
But this year's Cosme Decorte is again have brought my interest.
They have an old pattern again!
The feminine and mature blush color, natural color of Eye Glow Gem,
the cute lipstick and tiny powder.
But most of all, I love the pouch design!

The coffret is the most left picture.
The others are limited edition AQ Lipstick and Marcel Wanders Collection Face Powder.




MY THOUGHTS OF BARENBLISS FORTUNE COOKIE EYESHADOW #03 SUCCESS:
+ Cheap price with three colors in one palette.
+ Sweet vanilla scent and not too strong.
+ Minimum fallout.
+ Colors are pigmented and buildable from natural to bold.
+ Not drying.
+ Can be used with fingers without brush, more pigmented by fingers.
+ Small packaging and travel friendly.
- Not include mirror / tip brush.

You May Also Like

0 Comments