Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream #02 Ruby Queen & Teint Idole Ultra Wear #03 Beige Diaphane with SPF15

by - 12/26/2021 10:43:00 AM

Actually, these two products are in sample size.
But I think they won't get finished quickly because I'm still working at home.
I don't wear makeup everyday.
Since they are free items, the foundation is in the wrong shade.
 I will only review the foundation in brief moment
because I can't go out with the wrong shade foundation.
 

 The Ruby Cream lipstick is a satin type, not matte.
I got them after purchasing L'Absolu Rouge Intimatte #282 Very French.
Since I only got the sample size, they are very tiny.
But still, good enough to last a few years for me.
I had bought the Rouge Cream in shade #03 Kiss Me Ruby earlier.
There, I wrote that I wanted another red lipstick in this Ruby Cream series.
I finally tried one of them, but not in my choice of #01 Red Ruby though.
I don't need to write anymore description of the product
because I have done in the Kiss Me Ruby post.

Well, this is sample size.

The only shade name I have is here, no.02.


Ruby Queen seems darker in the bullet.
Texture is a bit hard to glide easily.
Especially since this is a bold color, I usually tapping it.
Even though it is a satin type, Ruby Cream is not creamy.
Doesn't have obvious scent.

Comparison with Rouge Intimatte Very French.
Very French is in similar color with Kiss Me Ruby.
And they are suitable for my skintone.
Sadly, Ruby Queen is too yellow.


I thought the color would be similar with the bullet.
But it is a warm heart rate, reminds me of Alice's Queen of Hearts.
But on me, it is too yellow and too bright.
For referrence, I dislike warm bright red color on my lips
and prefer a blue toned red more.


The result is similar to WAKEMAKE Mousse Tok Tint #04 You Got It.
But WAKEMAKE is more suitable for my skin, more blue-ish in tone.
I feel this Ruby Queen color is not perfectly suitable for my taste.
Thankfully, it is only a sample size.


The lipstick is transferring, not a liptint or matte.
But since it is not too creamy, it doesn't transfer too much like glossy lipstick.
Definitely won't purchase this kind of shade.
It also makes my teeth looks yellow.
Maybe I will wear it if I have some prideful mood.

 
 
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear 24H Foundation #03 Beige Diaphane

 Now let's go to the foundation review.
In the past, I was at lost choosing between Shu Uemura Unlimited Glow Fluid Foundation
or Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear.
In the end, I chose to purchase Shu, which is a bit disappointed
because the foundation is too heavy for my dry skin.
Now, when I got the sample, I was happy to try it.
Although the shade is wrong.
At least I could try the foundation's texture.


Beige Diaphane is actually a popular shade in Indonesia.
But this is not suitable for my fair skintone.

Only need a little bit squeezing and 5ml is very big for it.


Yeah, Beige Diaphane is too yellow!
I can't wear it outside.
But the foundation texture looks like my skin but better, in matte type.
A bit glowing at first applying, but it is matte.


The coverage is medium.
I don't want to build until it's too strong on my skin,
because the color is a wrong choice and will look ugly on me.
But I like how this foundation cover imperfections on uneven skintone and a bit acne marks.
Doesn't have scent too.
It feels soft on skin without being too glowy.


The foundation is too dark and unmatch with my skintone.
I prefer my Shu #574 better even though it is also too yellow for me.
Beige Diaphane is not only yellow but dark.
I think I will try purchasing the right color later if I have some time to visit offline store.
I think Lancome online store doesn't have the perfect shade for me.


You May Also Like

0 Comments