Home

Reviews

About Me

Cosme Decorte Christmas Coffret 2020

by - 9/30/2020 01:38:00 PM

 I am wondering if I should buy the Christmas coffret from Cosme Decorte this year.

The makeup collection will begin being sold on November 1st,

but you can pre-order since September.

I had been purchasing its coffret for 2 years without fail.

This time, the image is largely different.

It mostly comes in red or pink theme, but now is black.

Not that it matters, I still like how elegant it is.

But it doesn't have cheek color / blush!

It's the one thing I've always wanted, Cosme Decorte soft focus blush!



 

This is a hard choice for me.

Last year's makeup coffret was 7,000Yen.

Now it's 7,500Yen without blusher.

It's because they made an eyeshadow palette from Eye Glow Gem.

I will try to describe the products according to Japanese website of Fashion Press.

The coffret have elegant package and pouch in black base

and glittering gold decoration like "stardust".



The Eyecolor Palette consists of 8 colors in various colors and textures.

The name is "Eye Glow Gem Pressed Palette".

Comes in matte beige / brown that is familiar to skin,

orange / red for the main colors.

They will develop beautifully when you layer it.

Various textures such as matte, glitter, and glow are in the set.



Lasting Gel Eyeliner in red-ish brown color.

For this 2020, an elegant brown with a slight redness is produced.



The Tint Lip Gloss in shade 08 Deep Red.

The Tint Lip Gloss will bring elegant moisture and glossy color,

prefect for special season.

It has romantic finish with glitter and delicate sparkle.



Deep in Glow is a face color / highlighter with pearls.

To finish the makeup, adds brilliance that will give firm moisture and luster.

The shade is in 002, a warm skintone pink color with delicate pearls.

It can also be used as eyeshadow.


Go to this website for color swatches.

I think the eyeshadow colors are too mainstream.

I already owned a few eyeshadow palettes with similar colors.

For example Clio Brown Choux for brown colors, SUQQU Ayanadeshiko

for the red colors, Maquillage #BE233 for the brown again and many others.

The Gel Eyeliner is also similar to last year's coffret, with brown color now.

I have many brown eyeliners too, liquid and gel.

So I don't need it.

And Lip gloss, I just bought one from Aube and Holika Holika,

they leave me a bit of tint too, so I will pass on this.

The 2018's lipgloss is also in similar color.

The last is highlighter.

I still have cream highlighter from Etvos and Visee, which I rarely used...

I didn't use highlighter and never thought of them as important item.


If I ever missed this collection, it might be due to my crazy buying.

I wanted to purchase a new notebook.

The old notebook I used was bought about 10 years ago.

But hey, I could still play some otome games here!

I could play 7'scarlet and Steam Prison in this old version of notebook.

Well, they're only VN, but...

I had played the RPG Grandia II on this notebook too.

But I used my office notebook to play Psychedelica...

Because it needed faster engine to shoot the butterflies.

But I'm still searching and asking a few stores.

The notebook I wanted are mostly out of stock.

Maybe because many people are using notebooks now?

 

I'm sorry Decorte.

I think I will pass on purchasing this coffret.

I will use the time of working at home with playing some games,

rather than purchasing new cosmetics that rarely being used this time.

I wanted to try Code Vein, FF XV, or Valkyria Chronicles 4 from Steam.

Still sad about FFXVI, it's too similar to the Witcher.

I have a few friends that are not satisfied with the new FF too.

It doesn't look like FF, I missed FFVII - X.

But hey, they remade FFVII!

In a long way to the end...

Sorry, the talk becomes weird now.

I will end it here.


You May Also Like

0 Comments