Home

Reviews

About Me

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Intimatte #282 Very French

by - 12/15/2021 09:47:00 PM

It has been a few months since I first bought Lancome this year.
Lately, there are large Christmas sale everywhere.
So I purchased the matte version of L'Absolu Rouge.
I'm very satisfied since the lipstick is also moisturizing for my very dry lips.
And now, I'd like to try the matte version,
even though I doubt it will do the same since matte lipstick is not for me.

What It Is:
A creamy, soft matte lipstick that delivers a non-drying,
lightweight and comfortable blurred lip effect.

What It Does:
L'Absolu Rouge Intimatte is a comfortable lipstick with a buildable,
soft and blurred matte formula that glides effortlessly onto lips.

The matte lipstick formula is infused with Pro-Xylane™, a Lancôme patented molecule,
Rose Extract and Hyaluronic Acid which is known to retain
1000x its weight in water; leaves lips feeling soft, supple with lasting comfort
and a moisturized feel.
Silky oils also deliver a lightweight, bare lip sensation.

A collection of 12 flattering pinks, nudes and reds, suitable for all skin tones.

Shades:


 
This is the picture of what I got from the 11.11 sale:


Of course I will also review the mini size of Ruby Cream in #02 Ruby Queen.
I think I will make it with the experience of using Teint Idole Ultra Wear.
Sadly, it is in shade #03 Beige Diaphane, which is not suitable for me!
Let's see the Intimatte Lipstick here.



Comes in silver box as usual from L'Absolu Rouge line.

But case for Intimatte is very feminine.
A rose colored metallic case, while the Ruby Cream is in black.

Love the Lancome rose logo on top of the case!





For matte lipstick, this size is already big enough for years.
I didn't use matte lipstick too often so they tend to stay hidden in my stash.
Very French is a rose pink, bold and almost goes to cherry color.

 
A purple-ish pink color.
Matte and velvet-y.
 
Texture is dry matte, so it's easy to blur the outer part of my lips with finger.
But I would prefer with a paper though, or it will leave stain to my finger.
It glides easily and smoothly without showing visible dry lips.
The lipstick also feels soft on my lips, I like to apply it numerous times
if the color is not bold.
But since it is bold, I prefer gradation type.

 
 The above right picture of me is when I put it fully.
 It gives me mature lady vibes.
I wonder if this shade will complement my skintone if applied boldly.
But I feel more confident using gradation type.
 

 Staying power is good since it is a matte lipstick.
But it won't leave stain / tint.
Although I like to use it more because of the smooth texture!
Minimum transfer though and it's good.
But I didn't expect moisturizing result on dry lips in a matte lipstick.
I thought the same thing with Intimatte.
Turns out I'm wrong.
This lipstick is moisturizing my chapped lips, if I applied it bold.
Though I don't like it bold... a dilemma.
 
The color is similar to the Ruby Cream version of #03 Kiss Me Ruby?
I chose them without thinking they're almost same though.
Chose Very French because I thought this color would suit me rather than chili red.
Calm, can be bold but still not too strong / fierce.
 
 True to its description, Intimatte is good for blurring / creating gradation.
Even though I can find many Korean lipstick producing similar type,
Lancome feels smoother!
And although it doesn't have annoying scent / taste,
the smell of luxury brand lipstick is always put more confidence in wearing it.
Overall, I feel very satisfied with this lipstick.
At first, I wanted to purchase shade #274 Killing Me Softly because Suzy had wore it.
But it was sold out so I changed to Very French.
In the end, I like Very French shade because it is surprisingly suitable with my taste
and even though the color is bold, I can adjust it more daily-wear.
 
These two matte lipsticks feels similar, easy to glide.
But if I compare them, Romand is more crayon-like buttery feels,
while Lancome Rouge Intimatte is smoothly, a little bit creamy matte.
They are similar though.
Still, I like Lancome better because it doesn't feel dry on lips and very moisturizing.
 
 
 
 
MY THOUGHTS OF LANCOME L'ABSOLU ROUGE INTIMATTE #282 VERY FRENCH:
+ Glides smoothly on lips.
+ Does not show dry lips.
+ Large size with bulky diameter.
+ Feels soft on lips and lightweight.
+ Very French is a chic rosy color.
+ Can be adjust from sheer to bold.
+ Easily blurred with finger.
+ The case is obviously different than drugstore brand. A luxury golden rose metallic color with clicking method.
+ I found this matte lipstick is moisturizing if applied boldly. A rare kind of matte lips.
- Expensive, I can purchase almost three Romand's Zero Matte Lipstick.

You May Also Like

0 Comments