Home

Reviews

About Me

Olola Able Lens #Gray

by - 12/29/2021 12:02:00 AM

 I don't know about Olola too much.
But it says the brand is made in Korea.
Little details can be found on Google, so I just took them from the global website.
I chose gray color for its natural gradation similar to brown, my real eye color.
I think my family could not tell the difference.


About Olala Able Gray:

Natural gray, clear and transparent to match with any skin tone.

Material : MPC Polymer
DIA : 14.2mm
G.DIA : 13.2mm
B.C : 8.7
W.C : 43%
Use : 6 months



Colors:


I also got a cute lens case from the online shop.
The case is so cute and put a complete set of lens tools.
But I chose to use my old lens case.
Already got used to it.

I could not even see the lens inside its plastic case.
Very sheer and transparent.

The gray is not exactly all gray.
The middle of it is brown so it has a natural gradation.
I think the color is used in the outer ring.
So they look similar to natural lens color.

Comparison of Olola Able Gray (left) and real eyes (right).

The lens is very thin and comfortable in the eyes.
I could wear it half day and they it is still attached comfortably.
The only problem I have is because the color is too sheer,
I mostly could not differentiate it with the solution.
The color is similar to transparent lens for me.


Real eyes without the lens.
Can you spot the difference?
 
Despite that, 6 months period is too much.
I may recycle it after 3 months.
Olola Able is a good lens and I will keep repurchase.
I'm in the middle of ordering the Olola Mellow in Cotton Brown.
I hope it will be good.





MY THOUGHTS OF OLOLA ABLE LENS #GRAY:
+ The gray is only for the outer ring to keep a natural gradation.
+ Long period of use.
+ Affordable price.
+ Comfortable in the eyes.
+ Thin and light weight.
+ Does not cause irritation to eyes.
+ The lens is soft.
- Almost transparent so it's difficult to take it from the case.

You May Also Like

0 Comments