Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosme Decorte Makeup Coffret II コスメデコルテ メイクアップ コフレ II

by - 11/29/2019 11:46:00 AM

A time of excitement.
Make you shine further,
a limited makeup coffret.

Sparkling light, a once and only heartfelt holiday season, wearing a special red.
That is like, an ooze from the inside, slightly soft image.
With deep looking feelings, a supple and sophisticated adult red.
Now, while wearing own happiness charm, let's go.

More details:


Since I bought the 2018 makeup coffret, I already made
Cosme Decorte's Christmas coffret my favorite.
The range is a bit similar, but I was amazed by Eye Glow Gem.
The new eyeshadow have two colors in one pot.
They can be used alone or mixed.



Even if Jill Stuart, Paul & Joe, or Suqqu sold enticing coffret, I chose Decorte.
Maybe because I like the luxury red it always offers.
My Christmas image is full of red and gold ornaments.
They were all depicted by this Cosme Decorte Makeup Coffret II.
Especially the eyeshadow and blusher, mixed in red and gold.
For this coffret, I was bewitched by the marble eyeshadow when I picked it.
Thankfully the seller could purchase this in one time, unlike last year.
On last year, I must wait a month later to get a cancelled-booking coffret.
And the coffret came just a day before my trip to Japan.
The shipping time was only 10 days!
So I brought this with me, back to where it was sold.😊

Taken from "makeit_press" insta.



The other Christmas coffret created unique shaped box.
But Decorte comes in a usual rectangle box, in pink color like last year.
That is not a problem for me.
I like the metallic red they offer, just like the description.
This 2019 makeup coffret is filled with adult red.
It is more like rose red for me, but Japanese like this kind of red,
rather than a bright colored warm or cool red.
I know they usually prefer cool rose red more than chili red.


Last year lip product is a lipgloss.
I am glad it comes with a lipstick now, because I rarely use lipgloss nowadays.
Comparing Powder Blush m this and last year,
I think they don't have much difference.
It is still a sheer blusher, and personally, I like this kind of blush
that looks like my own flush.
I still have last year coffret's round pouch unused.
This time, it comes in an envelope shape, also in white color.


Decorte is in high end brand department.
It was also sold at airport duty free.
But this coffret worth a middle brand price, with high quality.
Let's get to my coffret.


Because usually a coffret will be launched before Christmas,
the red package indicates Christmas theme.
The theme is Reddish Amulet, my strong version of red amulet.
The color gives me a strong woman image.


Apart from looking at all red background color,
it has white ornaments for pattern.
The pictures depicted flower, chain, and envelope.
I interpreted this as a time to gather and connect families and friends.
The Christmas time.

There is a white envelope-shape pouch.
Has the same ornament as the box, but in white background.

A button to open it.
Surprisingly, all items in this coffret can be put inside this thin pouch.
Don't forget those cute strap!

The red cap has ornaments too.

Full look of the coffret.


Closer look to makeup items only:

All packagings are in red color!

Now, I will review them one by one.


01. Eye Glow Gem #PK891


Since this is limited edition, the famous Eye Glow Gem is in two colors.
The usual version is only one color, same as last year's coffret.
Texture doesn't have any difference than the old version I have.
It is a cream eyeshadow, not as hard as Integrate.
But it can't bounce like souffle cream from Sugao.

I made it fall from the table.
The cream was safe but a bit tilted.

Because it have two colors, it can be used as highlighter and point color.
But because the rose colored eyeshadow is very sheer,
it won't create clear gradation.
I think it is still best to use it mixed.
And it will be quicker to mix them together on lid.
It has sheer perfume scent.

Closer look to the marble-like color.


02. The Rouge #RD459


I must say, the bullet is bulky and short, unlike normal lipstick.
Opening the case is a bit annoying for me,
since it has long and short end.
But I'm glad the size is generous.



Similar to its lipgloss last year, The Rouge has slight perfume scent.
But I think it won't make me dizzy.
The scent will disappear after a few seconds applying.


Color is ruby red.
Has shimmer, but won't noticeable.
It doesn't glide easily on surface, so best to use it by tapping.
It will be natural to tap it too, rather than swiping.



03. Lasting Gel Eyeliner #RD 402


I can't get fond by using red eyeliner.
My eyes will look puffy!
But since this is also in the coffret, I can't choose.
The eyeliner color is red.
What else should I expect?
Finishing won't look natural for me.
But the eyeliner itself glides smoothly and easily on my eyeline.


I won't use this eyeliner as much as the other item.
I would prefer to smudge it like an eyeshadow so it won't look too strong.
The line doesn't smudge the entire day.
Staying power is good.


04. Powder Blush m #PK805


My second favorite item after the marble eyeshadow is blush from Decorte.
That's why I picked it again.
The powder blusher is not strong,
but the highlighting effect is good for dry skin people like me.
This time, the blush is in rose pink color.
And it doesn't have different texture than the previous blush.
It feels light on skin and when I put it on cheeks,
I feel I need to swipe again and again.
Since the color is sheer, brushing it on my cheeks feels good.😉


It have very soft and flexible tiny brush.
Feels soft on skin.
Has sheer perfume scent too.
But all scent in Decorte's makeup smells like a high end perfume.
So I feel good wearing them.

Closer look to the blusher color:



Swatches for all of it:


All makeup items on my face:

I put yellow color eyeshadow to my lower eyelid and middle upper lid.

The coffret suits mature look but not old.
Even though the lipstick has bold and dark color,
I like to apply it.
Maybe in some occassion, it will look dark for me.
But when I wanted to feel mature, I really love to wear The Rouge in RD459.
It happens to have a fragrance like cherry.


Powder Blush m #PK805 gives me natural cheek color.
It is not strong like the eyeliner and lipstick.
Gives a good gradation of red and rose on my face.
Because this blusher have gradation color,
it will give a good highlight on cheeks.
If light reflected on it, my cheeks will glow nicely.


Since I couldn't put red eyeliner often,
I would like to use it only at the end of my eyelines.
Below picture on the left is an example of it.
Because the red line is only at the end of eyeline,
it seems I have longer eyes.


Wearing this coffret, I feel like putting jewel on my skin.
Look at the beautiful ruby red lipstick.
It will reflect light and becomes like a stone jewellery.
I don't feel comfortable wearing red lipstick.
But this one is an exception since it is mixed with blue tone.

Eyeshadow is very sheer.
But at some picture, it is a good gradation combined with red eyeliner.
The color is not bold, but it will leave innocent expression.
Creamy texture but doesn't become chalky or dry on skin.





MY THOUGHTS OF DECORTE MAKEUP COFFRET II:
+ It is a gradation of red and rose coffret.
+ Lipstick is a pretty ruby red with cherry-like scent.
+ Lipstick can be used sheer or bold, depends on mood without worrying it will be too bold.
+ Staying power for lipstick is good. It won't smudge only by touching.
+ Blusher have a good gradation, gives rose-colored natural flush.
+ Brush for Powder Blush m is very soft comfortable to be swiped numerous times.
+ Have large mirror for the blush.
+ Red eyeliner glides smoothly on skin.
+ Eyeshadow is in two colors marble-like cream.
+ The eyeshadow doesn't feel chalky.
+ Yellow color eyeshadow can be used separately as highlighter.
+ The pouch has pretty ornaments.
+ Pouch can store all items in this coffret.
- Red eyeliner is not something I would like to use everyday.
- Some scent lasts long. It might be annoying to some people, especially the lipstick.
- Blusher is very sheer, it might not come out for darker skintone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments