Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Prime Tint Rouge #PK856 Soft Beige Pink コーセー エスプリーク プライムティント ルージュ #PK856 やわらかなベージュピンク

by - 1/21/2021 05:43:00 PM

 Prime Tint Rouge have arrived in Indonesia.
I did not have to think twice to try it.
This is a lipstick with tinted result.
Comes in 14 shades that will suit any skintone.
I chose PK856 considering it will suit pink-ish natural lips.
It is also a sub main color that makes it also a favorite,
despite BE352 and RD450 are the main colors for this series.
 
With a bright color while slightly dyeing the lips,
A tint rouge that keeps you moisturized.
A tint-type rouge that continues to have a beautiful, slightly dyed color.
Moisturizing like a beauty essence and makes your lips plump and smooth.
 
- A tint-type rouge that stretches smoothly and has a beautiful color that lasts forever.
While slightly dyeing your lips, wrap it in a moisturizing serum.
 
- Beautiful color for 8 hours.
With the prime tint formula, it spreads lightly and has a high fit,
and the beautiful color will last forever. 
 
- Achieve a wide variety of colors.
By blending not only colors but also oils that effectively develop colors,
we offer a wide variety of colors, from beige,
which is familiar to the skin, to bright pink.
 
- Gives moisture while fitting smoothly, resulting in fluffy and soft lips.
 
- A slender type that makes it easy to draw not only the entire lips
but also contours and details.  
 
- Fragrance-free.


Take a look at the actual product:


 
I chose PK856.
While the color seems like a purple-ish pink,
it is described as beige pink.
I should have believe the description instead of color picture.
But despite that, this is a cute color too.
 
Case is a mixed between rose gold as the cap and gold at the bottom.
With pearls as the separator, this case is very cute and seems elegant.

 
There is Esprique logo at the bottom case.
 
Compared to other lipstick, this is typically Japanese product.
The size is very small!
But I guess it is because the has tinted function,
so I don't need to apply often.
Oh well, Japanese products are always expensive.
 But they were made with precious care.

PK856 text is written again here.

Here from the bullet, the color seems coral than beige.
I wonder what is the actual color of PK856.

 
The swatch from my hand looks like the color is coral.
Maybe that's what Japanese called as beige pink?
 

 But on my lips, it is pink!
The color is more similar to the advertisement picture than its bullet.
I wonder how, maybe it can change from different skintone?

The lipstick does not have any scent and taste.
It wasn't glide smoothly.
I think it is best to use in tapping motion.
Finish is glossy without being too oily.
The lipstick fits to my lips and makes it smooth since it is not matte.


How about the tint claim?
I feel it does stay longer than normal lipstick.
When being swiped with a tissue paper, the glossy went off a bit.
But the color remains, as long as I don't eat oily food.
Though I feel my lips is not hydrated after 2-3 hours.

The moisturizing effect really works.
It can remove dry skin on my lips and put the treatment.
I like this type of lip product rather than matte because I have chapped lips.
Glossy finish lipstick will cover any dry and chap lips well.


The feelings when using this lipstick is a feminine and natural mature lady.
The color is not a sweet as purple-ish pink,
but it is also not as natural as a beige.
I am satisfied with the color result.
But the lipstick is expensive, if only I didn't buy it at a sale.
Though it is not as expensive as other brand such as Lancome.

For repurchase, I think I will wait for another sale.
But maybe I will try different color, example BE352 the main color?
I think I will suit mature color more as I am getting older now.
In Japan, beige is more mature than pink.
Although red is still more mature.
Sadly, only four shades are available here BE352, PK856, RD452, RO652.

Using front camera from Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite.
The lip color remains pink tinted after drinking.
Great staying power.




MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE ESPRIQUE PRIME TINT ROUGE #PK856:
+ Does not have scent and taste.
+ Staying power is good because it leave the tint on lips. Though not as long as Opera Lip Tint.
+ Smooth but not creamy and oily texture.
+ Can cover dark lips color.
+ Glossy finish that will cover any dry skin.
+ Not heavy on lips.
+ Very moisturizing, even for super dry lips people like me.
+ The case is very cute but elegant because of the rose gold cap. Thin but strong enough to grip.
- Expensive with tiny size.


You May Also Like

0 Comments