Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Mentos No Sebum Mineral Powder #Peach

by - 9/30/2020 09:57:00 AM

I owned Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder before, in menthol fragrance.

 The best of this powder is it doesn't make my previous foundation cakey.

This is a light transparent powder that will blend smoothly to any foundation.

At first, I didn't care about the Mentos collaboration

because I thought it would smell the same.

But then, my sister told me it does have fragrance according to the fruits name.

So I picked this, Peach scented powder, and my sister chose "Melon".



1. 14th Anniversary No-Sebum x Mentos Limited Edition Collection Celebrating

the 14th anniversary of innisfree’s long-time beloved, No-Sebum Mineral Powder,

we partnered with Mentos, the globally recognised candy brand known for

its unique flavour and scent that everyone loves.

Meet the 6 different types of lovely packaging and the sweet, refreshing aroma

that reminds you of the Mentos flavours! When using the powder,

experience the excitement of removing the wrapping just like when you

remove the wrapper before eating the Mentos Candies!

 

2. Sebum control powder to reveal baby-soft skin.

This powder with sebum-absorbing and sebum-control properties soaks up

excess sebum to keep the skin looking bright and soft as if makeup is freshly applied.

 

3. Freshly controls the oil water balance of your skin.

Contains naturally-derived minerals from Jeju island and mint ingredients,

that helps keep the skin’s oil-water balance revealing a healthy complexion. 


4. A handy makeup fixer. Fixes clumped up makeup and dull skin tone

caused by excessive sebum and oil production to leave the skin bright all day long.



Had I know about real fruity fragrance, I would choose Cherry or Grape instead.

But at the counter, only three variants available, Peach, Melon, Mint.

Right, I'm so late at finding this powder.


Powder case is in similar size with normal edition.


Expired date is still two years later.

A fun case.


But after opening the plactic on its side, it becomes boring orange color.


The powder already smells delicious like real peach fruit fragrance!

The scent is strong but will disappear in a few minutes.

But it is very refreshing, so I don't have any hate.

Texture is a white powder that will turn transparent on skin.

So far, this powder is the best setting powder for me.

It won't bother my foundation color before using the powder.

And it won't look too dry.



 

As for controlling sebum, since my skin is already dry, I don't know.

But for me, it will stay for entire day without feeling oily.

I don't have any hate for this powder.

The size and price are a good mix.

And the result is satisfying.

I hope the No Sebum Mineral Powder will keep getting collaboration

in delicious scent again.




You May Also Like

0 Comments