Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Glow Tint Lip Balm #1 Azalea

by - 9/24/2020 10:16:00 AM

 Innisfree Glow Tint Lip Balm is a tinted lipbalm.

It gives a tint that will last for a long time.

 I chose the lightest shade, Azalea, because I thought the color would be sheer.

But it's a bit disappointing.



Description:

A lip balm that adds colour to your lips while providing rich nourishment.

 

1. Moisturising lip balm with smooth texture
This smooth melt-in texture lip balm provides the lips with rich moisture.



2. For bright and beautifully-coloured lips
Gentle colours saturate the lips and give a natural yet beautiful look.



3. Moisturising oil from vegetable for long-lasting moisturising effect
Vegetable Oil Complex* provides moisture and nourishment

while holding colour to keep the lips moisturised and beautifully-coloured for a long time.
*Vegetable Oil Complex: macadamia nut oil, almond oil and linseed oil


Colors available:



I think Innisfree nowadays lacks lip product.

They are mainly focusing on face and skincare.

I remember my most favorite lip product from Innisfree

was Creamy Tint Lip Mousse because of its scent and pretty mousse type.

I also like the lipstick, such as Creammellow and Real Fit Creamy Lipstick.

But the texture and Creamy Tint Lip Mousse is more unique.

 


 I picked this one because the tube color is a sheer pink.
But I should have guessed that Innisfree tint all have bold color.

Glow Tint Lip Balm have simple packaging, as usual from Innisfree.

I didn't get box packaging at the counter.

 The lipbalm color is depicted by the case color.



Azalea have many colors, from purple to peach to red..

This lipbalm might wanted to create the peach color.

Though the result still gives me a purple-ish pink color.


Swatches:


Since it is a glow tint type, it gives me glowing result like a lipbalm.

But it doesn't feel heavy on lips.

The result is clean and glossy without much oil.

Have slight candy scent as always from Innisfree lip product.

But this one is more subtle.


Swiping more than twice gives me purple-ish red lipstick.

Which I don't like, since the color is too bold for everyday use.

I would prefer more subtle and nudy color for work.

For a lip tint, staying power is very great.

I had a hard time removing with micellar water.

The color stays strong even after eating.

And the moisturizing effect can also be compared to a lipbalm.

It does give me smooth lips, rather than dry.

 

 

For repurchase, I think there are many good lip products out there rather than this. 

I might consider purchasing DHC or Rohto Lip the Color.

I am eye-ing Lip the Color Sparkle Cassis or Pink Coral, previously owned Foggy Rose.

Because it is a good moisturizing lipbalm with vivid color.

Or Rohto Melty Cream Lip in White Peach / Butter Cookie.

And DHC lip cream have Pure Color Marble Lip Cream, a cute mixed colors.

I have approved of DHC Lip Cream previously here.


PS : I rarely buy cosmetic nowadays. The COVID-19 made me rarely go outside

so I don't need too many of them.

And I'm busy playing otome games again!

Please also visit my twentyninenights blog for more otome games

or Japanese RPG I have played in the past.


 

 

MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE GLOW TINT LIP BALM #1 AZALEA:

+ Moisturizing my dry lips.

+ The tint stays strong.

+ Glossy and doesn't show patchy lip lines.

+ Easy to apply case.

+ Not expensive for daily lipbalm.

+  Slightly scented that will disappear in a minute.

- Lacks color.

- The tint color is very strong and bold.


You May Also Like

0 Comments