Home

Reviews

About Me

I'M MEME Bare Lips #003 Murky

by - 10/08/2020 12:29:00 AM

 I am in love with this Korean lipstick from I'M MEME.

A lipbalm-like lipstick with moisturizing result for my super dry lips.

After trying the #001 Ruddy, I continuously bought #003 Murky.

I bought Ruddy in the past because I need a red lipstick.

But for everyday use, I would stick to Murky.

The color is very natural, fit to lips and my favorite is very "moisturizing".

BARE GLOW LOOK

READY-TO-WEAR COLOR IN SHINE FINISH 

 INFUSED WITH BOTANICAL OILS

 

Compared to Ruddy, which is a neutral red, Murky is rosy, but not purple-sh like Grabby.

I think Murky is more to red brown than Ruddy,

so it is easy to apply on our own lips.

The Murky color is very suitable for daily lipstick.

 The color doesn't add too much bright color and looks natural.

On my lips, the color becomes cool red.

 


 


 

Since Bare Lips is a moisturizing lipbalm in lipstick type,

the result is very good at my dry lips.

I don't need to talk much about the effect since I have written in Ruddy post before.

It glides smoothly and fit to lips, just like the previous color I have bought.

Since the bullet is not creamy, it won't break easily.

Still gives shine to lips without glitter.

 


 

Swatches:

 


 


 

 Between Murky and Ruddy, I will prefer Murky.

The color is easy to match with any look.

It is sheer-er than Ruddy, so it doesn't add much strenght to daily makeup.

I will consider repurchase Murky for daily use.

For the other two colors, I might be interested in Grabby.

But it's hard to find the seller who sells that color.

While Nutty is probably won't match my skintone.

But if I ever need to purchase Bare Lips again, definitely will pick Murky.


The color turns pink purple-ish on me.

But this is the perfect shade for my skintone.





You May Also Like

0 Comments