Home

Reviews

About Me

Mise en Scene Damage Care Treatment

by - 9/14/2020 01:42:00 PM

 My skin and hair, from head to toe, is very dry.

And I often colored my hair.

The process have finally damaged my hair, makes it dry and bend at the edge.

Since the first time I used Mise en Scene treatment for coloring hair,

I was in love with the effect, but not the smell.

So this time, is the first time I bought the treatment only.

 


 This treatment is repair and care Severely damaged hair by frequent dyeing and bleaching.

It is suitable for Severely damaged hair, split and cut off.

Mise en scene Damage Care treatment prevent hair tangles broken.

Supplies nutrition to hair that is dry or has been damaged by perming or hair color.

Contains Argan Oil, Royal Jelly and Rose Water.

Argan Oil & Royal Jelly: Improves hair tangling and increases gloss.

Helps prevent heat damage by protecting hair from sunlight.   

After shampoo, apply appropriate amount on wet hair.

Leave a few minutes (for about 3 minutes) and then rinse well with warm water.

 

Ingredients:

Purified water, sorbitol, dipropylene glycol, dimethicone, behentrimonium chloride,

stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, argan tree kernel oil,

royal jelly extract, hydrolyzed keratin, sunflower seed oil,

di Sodium EDTA, cetyl ester, amodimethicone, ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate,

ethylhexyl salicylate, isopropyl alcohol, trideces-10, phenoxyethanol,

hydrogenated polyisobutene, fragrance, yellow No. 4, Yellow No. 5,

linalul, benzyl benzoate, butylphenylmethylpropional, hexylcinnamal

 


 

 The Damage Care Treatment is in red tube.

I think most Korean hair treatment / hair mask have simple tube without too many pictures.


The smell is of course a bit similar to ginseng.

Doesn't feel much difference with Daeng Gi Meo Ri.

Cream is in dark yellow color.

And it spreads well without being oily.

It also rinse off very well, despite the heavy texture.




For result, it detangled my hair so I can comb it easily.

It gives a smooth texture, but I don't know about giving shine.

I don't feel it is related to shiny hair at all.

Though I'm satisfied with the result, I don't really like this kind of smell.

But this hair treatment is not too expensive.

So a good choice.

But to buy it again, I think I will prefer the scent from Kose Je'laime

with heavenly sweet floral fragrance.

Of course the price is twice Mise en Scene.

But similar result is achieved.




MY THOUGHTS OF MISE EN SCENE DAMAGE CARE TREATMENT:

+ Gives smooth and soft hair result for a day.

+ Easy to comb hair.

+ Doesn't irritate scalp.

+ Pretty cheap with large size tube.

+ Care for damaged hair because of perm, coloring, etc.

- The scent is not my preferrence. But if you like something ginseng-like smell, you will be alright. Smell stays until you wash hair again. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments