Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Cosmeport Kokutousei Moist Hydrating Gel Cream コーセーコスメポート 黒糖精 高保湿クリーム

by - 9/03/2020 09:03:00 AM

 I had been wanting to try Kose skincare.

When Kokutousei came in Indonesia, I should try this.

The Kokutousei line is made from fermented brown sugar.

It is rare to use brown sugar as skincare.

So I need to try for its cream.



Brand concept taken from official website:



About Kokutousei Moist Hydrating Gel Cream:


Brand model is Ueto Aya.

But her face is kind of weird and artificial here.





The only Kokutousei line available here is the normal line.

The premium line is not yet arrived.

This is maybe a drugstore product, but the brand itself seems luxurious.

 


I thought since Kokutousei means brown sugar, the packaging will be brown or black.

But Kokutousei used pink for more feminine appeal.

 


 

Meanwhile, the cream is in white color, not transparent and feels heavy.

It doesn't have too much scent, only slightly chemical smell.

But it doesn't leave any smell after the has been absorbed to skin.

It leaves a bit of oil on face and of course it is heavy.

I was afraid it would give me breakout because the cream is heavy.

And my guess was correct.

One acne came everyday I put the cream over night.


There is more seal inside.
Please put it off first before you can use the cream.
This kind of case is unique.
But if you put it backward, the cream will be a mess.
 

 

The effect from using this cream is giving me a plump skin.

But not as mochi-like, like Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream

or Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.

But my skin feels a bit plump and elastic.

Though the effect doesn't last long.

The Kokutousei Moist Hydrating Gel Cream doesn't give brightening effect.

 

Despite the effect and all of it, I can't use the cream while sleeping.

So I would just put the cream for 5 minutes and wash it off.

By doing so, I don't experience any breakout.

But the effect still remains for a day.

Though for me, I will still searching for a good anti aging cream.

Kokutousei doesn't give me positive result.

Maybe a few people will experience different thing.

My skin is very dry and using this cream doesn't give me amazing result,

except for giving smooth skin.

Since I'm becoming older, I need anti-aging cream.

Kokutousei Moist Hydrating Gel Cream is not suitable for that.




MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE KOKUTOUSEI MOIST HYDRATING GEL CREAM:

+ Gives elasticity to skin and plumping effect.

+ Doesn't have annoying scent.

+ Price is a bit generous for large size cream.

+ Doesn't feel as oily as similar cream.

- Gives breakout to my dry skin.

- Feels heavy, but will be absorbed after a few minutes. Though it still feels slightly oily.

- Doesn't claim to be used as anti-aging.



You May Also Like

0 Comments