Home

Reviews

About Me

Laneige Neo Cushion Glow #13N Ivory with SPF50+ / PA+++

by - 9/07/2020 01:38:00 PM

This is the new cushion from Laneige.

I bought most of Laneige's cushion and like them.

The brand creates most of my favorite cushion, so I keep purchasing them.

The Neo Cushion have two variations,

Glow in pink case and Matte in mint case.

But since my skin is dry, I chose Glow version.

 


 Radiant-Finish Cushion that creates a prismlike glowing complexion for 24 hours.

It’s perfect for those who want a radiant looking skin.

The formula contains diamond powders that make skin glow

from every angle for 24 hours.




Real Hydration Glow

“Moisture Bomb!”

It contains 5.7 times higher moisturizing ingredients1) and hydrates the skin for 24 hours.
1)Compared to Laneige BB Cushion_Whitening


“My skin looks like as if I applied a mist”

Dewy Lasting Technology is the technology that
enables moisturizers to touch the skin first, before pigments do.
This provides a comfortable feel when formula is
applied on the skin and creates a radiant skin as if mist is applied.


Brightening Care

“Neo Cushion is good for your skin!”

It contains niacinamide, a brightening ingredient, which helps to brighten up dull skin


Blue Light Protection

Neo Cushion can take care of skin damages, such as dryness,
from long-term exposure of blue light from mobile phones and PCs.




I chose shade #13N, the lightest, because I used the same for Layering Cover.



The box is very simple, similar to the case design.


Doesn't even put logo at the front box.

Things are written on the back of its box.



Case is also simple, sleek, and doesn't have much pattern.
Similar to a compact powder case.


To open, simply click this button.


And, below is the appearance of the cushion inside the case.


Opening the case makes me feels like opening a new concept of cushion case.
I have many cushions, but not a square one like this.
 

A faint sweet powdery scent.

What the sponge looks like.

Doesn't have any pattern.


Swatches:

It reflects light, and a bit lighter than my hand at first.
But the color will be settled like my own skin after a few minutes.


Put it on my face like this:

Can cover a bit of my dark circle.


Finish result after makeup.
It's still a bit lighter than my neck.
But my neck and face are actually a bit darker than the rest of my body.


The texture is not watery, but fit to skin.
I think this is semi matte finish, with glow result on T-zone.
Because I don't feel oily when I touch my face using hands.
 For first time applying, the shade will be very white!
But it will be settled to skin after a few minutes, and will look pretty after an hour.
The coverage is sheer to medium.
But I'm glad it can cover most of my dark circles.


Look, after a few minutes, or hours, the shade will match my neck.

I didn't put the cream on my neck.

At the left picture, you can see it's glowing at T-zone.


Staying power is good enough on my dry skin.

It stays for a long time, without melting.

Especially the side of my nose.

Most foundation / cream will melt around nose and chin.

But this Neo Cushion stays very well.

And I don't feel like putting anything on my face,

because the finish result is very light.

The cream will be settled on my skin, creating nudy finish.



I haven't try the matte version so I can't compare the two of them.

But the glow version is definitely good for dry to combination skin type.

To tell the truth, because the type is glow, I thought the cream would be more glossy.

But it just works good to reflect the light.

When there is not much light, my skin will look matte (see a few of my pictures).

My expectation is different, but I'm still satisfied with this Neo Cushion

for good bare skin-like finish and long staying power.

Most of Laneige dewy finish cushion doesn't feel sticky on skin.

So it's good for people who dislike oily finish.

If I compare this one with Japanese brand, I think this is similar

to Coffret D'or Reform Glow Liquid UV.

Both have semi matte finish and glow only around T-zone.




MY THOUGHTS OF LANEIGE NEO CUSHION GLOW #13N IVORY:

+ Most of Laneige's cushion have many shades that will match most skintones.

+ Good staying power, especially for dry skin people.

+ Doesn't get messy around nose and chin, unlike most cushions such as Jung Saem Mool.

+ Simple and sleek packaging, not heavy. Easy to remove the refill.

+ While reflecting light, give glowing result, especially on T-zone.

+ The scent is light and will be gone after a minute.

+ Feels light on skin and fitting.

- A bit expensive than another brand, such as Missha. But Laneige is a medium dept store brand.

You May Also Like

0 Comments