Home

Reviews

About Me

Shiseido Senka All Clear Water #Fresh-Anti Shine

by - 1/05/2019 09:23:00 PM

While I had a chance of purchasing a buy 1 Perfect Whip
and get 1 tiny (70ml) cleansing water from Senka, I didn't think twice to try.
This might be an old Senka cleansing water,
because I can't find any of it in the Japanese website.
There are two type, fresh-anti shine and white-white fibrant.
Since I prefer a refreshing / brightening type of micellar water, I chose the fresh one.

You won't find this type of cleansing water in Japanese website.
So I could only find its description upon searching on online shop.

It contains white cocoon essence, double hyaluronic acid,
and Fuji sakura essence to helps brighten face.
The cleanser will clean 3 layers of heavy makeup waste, pollution and sebum.
Helps to reduce dark spots.


The bottle is very small, suitable for travelling.


The overall result is similar to L'oreal Micellar Water.
But it feels lighter & smoother when being wiped than L'oreal.
I think Senka will be my first choice upon using micellar water
to remove my makeup.
In no time, I like this remover so much.
But since I need to pour the water down,
it seems to get empty quicker than L'oreal.
I will use it wisely then.

UPDATE Jan 27th, 2019:

I used waterproof mascara from Etude House.
Picking up the mascara off one by one with cotton
and poured with Senka All Clear Water.
I couldn't pick the mascara off with this cleansing water.
And my eyelashes went bald!
I will consider to buy L'oreal instead of this.




MY THOUGHTS OF SENKA ALL CLEAR WATER:
+ A good makeup remover, will remove waterproof makeup easily.
+ Feels light & moist on face.
+ Doesn't have any scent, feels like normal water.
+ Brighten up face.
+ There are two sized, the small and large. Can buy the small one when travelling.
+ Doesn't irritate my skin.
+ Moisturizing for skin, doesn't feel dry after application.
- The price is a bit high, but similar to other micellar water.
- Can get empty easily because of the pouring type nozzle.
- Can't remove waterproof mascara. Made eyelashes picked up by cotton.

You May Also Like

0 Comments