Home

Reviews

About Me

the SAEM Eco Soul Carnival Blush #02 Coral

by - 12/06/2018 03:58:00 PM

I have too many blushers that I can't empty them out.
But while purchasing the concealer, my eyes went directly to the SAEM blush.
The color is pretty and the glittery sparkles makes me trash out more money.
Contains three kind of colors that will compliment when mixing them.
The color I chose is coral, because the BA said it is natural.
I love natural color!


The fine pearl powder reflects light transparently and expresses the skin naturally.
The pact type blusher expresses stereoscopic face according to the way it is applied.
Blended powder particles of various colors to express lovely layer blush make-ups.

Only two colors available for this range:


It doesn't have brush nor mirror inside.
Just a slightly round blusher.
If the color didn't attract my eyes, I wouldn't pick this kind of case.
But I'm glad I bought this blush.
Doesn't have scent or anything.

A round case without mirror nor brush.
But after looking at the color, I can tell I will like this.


I can't swatch each color because they are too tiny. 
But within one swatch of mixing them, the color shows prettily.
I like glittery highlighter because I don't need to use another product to highlight.


The coral color seems pinkish on my skin.
But it looks like a natural flush from within.
I applied the blusher everyday,
But still, I like the one from Coffret D'or more than the SAEM.
The Eco Soul Carnival Blush seems thicker than Coffret D'or.
I found it a bit hard to swipe the powder from the pan.
But still, it is buildable.

Swatch on hand.
It looks pinkish than coral to me.

Swatch on cheek.
Even if I already swiped more than 3 times,
it didn't show much.

The actual color is sheer.
But I like to swipe for 3 times or more to make them appear.
Still, it can't be up to medium consistency since the color itself is sheer.
It is hardly visible on my picture.

Pictures under different lighting:



I love using the blush, especially when I'm smiling.
It shows cuter when I pull out my cheeks.
The sparkling glitter is natural enough, unnoticeable.
It looks like my cheeks are glowing from within.
 I think Rose color might suit me too.
But I'm already satisfied with coral.



MY THOUGHTS OF THE SAEM ECO SOUL CARNIVAL BLUSH #02 CORAL:
+ Pretty color that looks natural.
+ The glitter is not too much & the glow looks like it's shining from my inner face.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores.
+ Sheer and buildable to medium with effort.
+ The coral doesn't look orangey to my skin.
+ Stays for a long time on my dry skin.
+ Lighweight case.
+ Huge size.
- Doesn't have mirror & brush.
- Can't show much on darker skintone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments