Home

Reviews

About Me

the SAEM Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo #1 Clear Beige with SPF28 / PA++

by - 11/24/2018 10:58:00 PM

I read many reviews about the SAEM concealer.
Especially Japanese Youtuber likes this brand a lot.
I was afraid I wouldn't use concealer that much,
such as what happened to my L'oreal and Canmake.
They are good but turns very dry on my skin.
After watching & reading many reviews, I decided to try the SAEM.
Not the usual liquid type, but the dual type in stick & liquid.

For the description, I took it from the website:


Right click-open link in new tab to zoom.

I think the liquid type is perfect for undereyes and stick type for acne.
But I like using the stick type for anything!
Liquid type tense to get dry after a few minutes.
And it is messy.
But I don't need to worry using stick type.
It is clean and creamy.

Black-cream box.

The liquid is smaller than stick.
But I think the size is almost same since only need to take a little for liquid.

The liquid is smaller than the normal type without stick.
Meanwhile, the stick type is larger than the liquid.
Has SPF which is good for protecting skin.
I think I can wear it alone and topped with powder.

The liquid brush is similar to a lipgloss...

 The finish result for liquid is lighter,
but still a perfect shade that goes in natural on my skintone.
But it is especially good for brightening T & C-zone.
As for undereyes, I don't really like putting it there
since liquid is drier than cream.
The SAEM liquid concealer doesn't settle on my dry skin though.

And stick type is in a shape of a lipstick.

As for stick type, the natural darker color than liquid
gives me a better coverage of undereyes & dark acne marks.

Unblend (left) & blended (right).

I thought a stick type would be hard to blend.
But not with this one.
Both liquid & stick are very easy to blend,
without becoming dry by the entire day,
It can be used under foundation or after using them.
But I prefer to use it under foundation,
especially for liquid type because it is lighter.

Sorry that my panda eyes couldn't be hide.
it can't be moved from my face forever.
But acne marks on my chin was hidden beautifully.
Notice that my chin is red?
It was from my blush, always use them on cheeks,
nose, and chin for rosy complexion.

Doesn't have any scent at all.
A natural coverage concealer that is buildable.
Medium to full coverage achievement.
The finish is like I'm wearing a liquid foundation,
doesn't create flake around nose & chin,
doesn't change anything for the entire day!
I really fall in love with this concealer, more for the stick type.





MY THOUGHTS OF THE SAEM COVER PERFECTION IDEAL CONCEALER DUO:
+ Medium-full coverage.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores & dry skin.
+ Doesn't change or melt the entire day.
+ Gives natural finish, suitable to my skintone.
+ Easily blendable.
+ Doesn't have scent.
+ Large amount, but a bit expensive though.
+ Works the same as foundation, doesn't need it after using this concealer (at least for me).
- The liquid is a bit tricky to blend. Need more time.

You May Also Like

0 Comments