Home

Reviews

About Me

Chupa Chups Lip Locker Candy Tint #06 Peach

by - 12/19/2018 01:39:00 PM

I really didn't know that Chupa Chups made a cosmetic brand in Korea.
Until I found it at a bazaar in dog event.
I picked the lip tint, because they look so alike with the real candy.
And Peach color is a popular color.

The case that makes use of the feeling of candy is outstanding.
The vivid color lasts for a long time. It is a little tint that remains buried.
Depending on the degree of touch, various colors and atmosphere can be produced.
There are six colors available:



Peach here is not that orange-y red.
The color of the lip tint itself is more to pink red than the box.






Brush applicator is tiny, not long.
I'd prefer a longer stick to avoid messy fingers.



See? The color is peachy pink.

The overall texture looks similar to any watery tint type.
But Chupa Chups obviously has more vivid color.
The color remains thicker compared to The Face Shop.
It doesn't leave sticky feelings to lips after a few seconds.
But same as any watery tint, it will feel dry on lips.
 I think I won't use it too much because the color will be bold!
And I couldn't try if it is moisturizing or not.
But I think it is not that moisturizing for my lips.




How do I look with this kind of peachy pink lip tint?
It tends to be a gradation lip.
But I don't like putting it more than 3 swatches or it will be too bold.
As a lip tint, it stays well for hours.

I feel the color makes the entire face look fresh.



MY THOUGHTS OF CHUPA CHUPS LIP LOCKER #06 PEACH:
+ Peachy pink color that will brighten face.
+ Stays long for hours.
+ Doesn't feel sticky.
+ Only small amount will be okay. At least use it in 2 swatches.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry lips.
+ It has nice candy scent that will disappear about 1-2 minutes.
+ Not expensive since the color is pigmented.
- Maybe not too moisturizing for my dry lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments