Home

Reviews

About Me

Kracie Hadabisei Advanced Penetrating 3D Face Mask #Aging Care-Moisturizing & #Super Supplenes

by - 10/21/2018 10:34:00 AM

I was sad because I couldn't find Hadabisei face mask anymore last year.
But this year, it comes in a new version, as well as more product range.
I'm so happy to try the Advanced version.
Considering I became older each year,
I need the upgrade version of moisturizing effect.

The Aging Care-Moisturizing is the pink cover.

01. Hadabisei Advanced Penetrating 3D Face Mask #Aging Care-Moisturizing

Also bought the older Face Mask Rich.


The face mask contains a generous 30ml serum.
Aging care formulation with collagen to achieve firmer, radiant, and translucent skin.
Formulated with keratin softening agent (lemon extract).
Cover a wide area of your face, delivering more goodness to your skin.

The feelings of using it for 20-30 minutes are firm & moisturizing.
It gives a radiant & brightening effect too.
The Aging Care-Moisturizing type doesn't leave stickiness on skin
after it is being absorbed, around 1 hour after using it.
It also stays firm without too much glowing in the morning after.


02. Hadabisei Advanced Penetrating 3D Face Mask #Super Suppleness

I bought 6 of them because there was a buy 2 get 1 sale.


Formulated with hyaluronic acid to achieve dewy, supple, velvety soft skin.
Also formulated with keratin softening agent (lemon extract).

Different than Aging Care-Moisturizing type,
the Super Suppleness' sticky serum won't leave my skin.
I need to use my Canmake Secret Beauty Powder to erase the sticky skin.
But in term of moist, it gives me moisturizing & glowing effect.
But doesn't brighten my skin.
Since it gives generous amount of liquid,
much more than Aging Care-Moisturizing,
I found it is pouring down every time I open the mask from the plastic.
You need to open it above something, such as on sink.


The unique mask looks like this:

While using it, the mask gives cooling effect.
Moreover, if you put it in refrigerator first.

With this kind of mask, it covers all area of my face, including neck.
It is especially good for the aging care because the mask also covered face & neck.
It is bigger than most facemask, so I don't think the higher price is annoying.
I love the Advanced Penetrating 3D version much better
than the original Moisturizing Face Mask version.




MY THOUGHTS OF KRACIE HADABISEI ADVANCED PENETRATING 3D FACE MASK:
+ Full of moisturizing serum.
+ Bigger mask can cover around neck too.
+ Hardly break because the sheet is thick. Most face mask such as Innisfree can have different thickness per sheet.
+ The cooling effect remains 5 minutes after removing.
+ The Aging Care-Moisturizing type doesn't leave stickiness.
+ Stays good the entire day. Firming pores.
+ Lightweight.
+ Can cover entire nose too.
- The Suppleness type is very sticky.

You May Also Like

0 Comments