Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ / PA++++

by - 12/16/2018 12:59:00 PM

The Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence is actually not a new product.
But since I changed my makeup base according to mood,
I didn't have a chance to buy it until now.
There was a 20% discount so I immediately grabbed it.


Water like sensation!

A non-sticky, amazingly light watery essence that gives
a moisturising & refreshing sensation for daily superior UV protection.

Its texture is non-sticky and non-greasy, works great as
a smooth makeup base for a naturally radiant skin.
It also contains Royal Jelly, Hyaluronic Acid and Mix Citrus Essence
as moisturising ingredients for an instantly smoother skin texture
and keeping skin continuously hydrated.

Besides, its all new & improved formulation is now highly resistant
towards sweat and water which acts like a strong UV protection veil
that firmly stays on your skin longer to prevent premature ageing caused by sunburn.


About the product
  • The 2014 on the package represents the year this product won the Best Cosmetic Award. It is not the manufacture date nor the expiration date.
  • Super Water Proof (can stand up to 80 mins in water) that can be easily washed off with regular soap and make up remover.
  • Water capsules that spreads smoothly on skin with moisturizing ingredients (hyaluronic acid + royal jelly extract + citrus mix)
  • Allergy tested (Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy)
  • Made in Japan for face and body.

Has blue packaging, mixed with white.
The nozzle is big, so be careful not to waste any product.
But I can maintain it well.

I've used Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV before
and was very satisfied with the effect on face.
The Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence has the exact same texture with it.
The color is also yellow-green, similar to a snot...
But the Biore version is more watery than Canmake.


The finish is result is a bit glowy, but it will settled to skin powder-like.
Even though there is no powder, I feel my skin becomes powdery.
It doesn't come off though.
After it is settled powdery like that, I put my makeup on.

The color is very similar with Canmake!
The right picture depicts the finishing of this sunscreen.

It doesn't keep my foundation / BB stay good all day.
I need to use another firm base makeup to keep them uncracking.
It does feel a bit sticky, but not annoying.
While putting it on, the essence type of sun protection will settled quickly on skin.

For UV protection, I don't know much about the effect.
But I believe Biore will protect my skin from UV sunlight very well.
I think it will be a good replacement from Canmake
since it doesn't have any offline store here anymore.



MY THOUGHTS OF KAO BIORE UV AQUA RICH WATERY ESSENCE:
+ A semi-matte sun protection.
+ Has refreshing citrus scent that doesn't make me dizzy. Will disappear a few seconds.
+ Settles quickly on skin without too much waiting time.
+ Has large amount in size.
+ The finishing will feels powdery when being touched, it is smooth.
+ Doesn't emphasize pores at all.
+ Can be used in water too.
- I can't use it as base makeup since it can't keep my foundation stay at place.

You May Also Like

0 Comments