Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree My To Go Cushion 3.1 #C21 Pink Beige with SPF35 / PA++

by - 7/03/2019 01:35:00 PM

After going to Korea, I bought many new cushions.
But this cushion was bought here without any intention at first.
Since my sister already purchased it (hers is 2.2) a few months ago,
I didn't want to buy this cushion at all.
But there was a bonus of brush or sponge every purchasing,
so I finally grabbed one in 3.1.
I wanted the brush but it was sold out and in the end, I only had sponges.


This cushion is made to customized foundation for just the right level of moisture,
coverage, and shade for skin.
What it is
To Go Cushion to express a beautiful skin anytime, anywhere
1. Ensures a high level of makeup anytime, anywhere by fully
putting foundation into a compact container.
2. The "blending plate" optimal for makeup correction makes the skin
look smooth without clumps even after reapplied.
3. The SPF35 PA++ UV block effect customized for outdoor activities
4. Foundation with the added convenience of a cushion

*blending plate : A specially processed plate that helps with even and slim application
of the content on the puff
How to use
*Press the button to dispense an appropriate amount, and use the puff to spread
the foundation evenly on the 'blending plate' and to smoothen thinly over the face.
Then, pat gently to finish.
*Use as sunscreen or foundation at the last step of your skincare regimen,
and as needed for makeup correction.

Mine is 3.1, for the cushion chart.
It means glow finish (3) and lowest level of coverage (1).
 It was chosen by BA and she knew I didn't have much acne problems.

I supposed I should have bought N21 because I have pinkish tone.
But BA already chose and my mind went blank as usual...

I really want the glow foundation brush at first!



In the end, this sponge is the only bonus I got.
But I think the sponge is of good quality.
It is soft and fluffy, and my low cover Missha BB Cream
can have more coverage by using this sponge.
I was very surprise for the result of Missha since I can only get
low coverage by using finger.
I tried using the cushion with this sponge and same finish result with cushion sponge.



Not much to say about the box.
But on its side, box also have the chart.



My To Go Cushion have black case.
It is a contrast to its white box.

I don't know why the back case have Japanese texts.
Maybe it was taken from Japan market.


Plate looks like a leather made product.
I think Innisfree suggested to mix the liquid on the plate.

Swatch.
Almost the same tone with my hand.

Also the same tone with face, slightly brighter.

No coverage at all!
It can cover a bit of redness, but no acne mark.
See the picture below, my acne mark on nose is still visible.
It was an old mark, already a month or so.
Most BB cream & foundation can cover it though.
The 3.1 version is not recommended for people with acne problems.
And I can only use it when my skin is good.

Rather than a foundation or BB cushion, I think of it as a primer cushion.
Now I know why in some ads, people will use this
before using My To Go Foundation.
Level 3.1 is suitable as a primer because it doesn't have coverage
and the texture is lighter than most dewy finish cushion.


Have brightening effect and gives lively version of face.
Staying power is normal on my dry skin, it doesn't crack or melt at all.
Unlike KLAVUU and JSM, this cushion doesn't get cracked around nose & chin.
For dewy finish cushion, it is very good.
But notice that it doesn't have any coverage.

I really like it for everyday office use.
It is lightweight, stay for a long time without oxidizing,
dewy finish suitable for dry skin, doesn't look fake or cakey at all.
I feel the finish result is good and can be compared with high end brand.
Especially since KLAVUU and JSM is about the same price.
It's just that I chose a wrong coverage level.😟
Maybe I will try the foundation because it have 3.3 version.
The cushion only have 3.1...

Since it have low coverage, I need to put the liquid a few times more
than normal foundation.
I supposed it would get empty faster.
Next time, I will buy the foundation to try more of My To Go range.
I will buy 2.2 refill later after I have finish using this.
Well, I bought too many cushions again lately. 😅




MY THOUGHTS OF INNISFREE MY TO GO CUSHION 3.1 #21:
+ Natural dewy finish that won't look cakey.
+ Gives brightening effect.
+ Light on skin.
+ Have more tones, from pink to yellow.
+ Long staying power, doesn't melt for the entire day.
+ The plate is hygienic since the liquid only comes out after I pressed its button.
+ Sponge is very soft while tapping. Can tap evenly quickly.
+ The liquid inside is easy to spread & very fast for morning makeup.
- Doesn't have coverage for 3.1 version.
- Only have light skin color.
- The price is actually a bit expensive compared to normal cushion. I can buy middle end brand from online shop with the same or a bit higher price, such as KLAVUU.. Or maybe higher such as NARS.

You May Also Like

0 Comments