Home

Reviews

About Me

CEZANNE Cheek Stick #03 Rose セザンヌ チークスティック #03 ローズ

by - 7/27/2019 11:41:00 AM

Previously, I had bought the same Cheek Stick in shade #01 Peach Pink.
I like the texture and finish result very much.
So when the brand is available here now, I bought another popular shade.
Shade no.3 is Rose color.


I don't need to write anymore about this stick type blush.
Apparently, the texture is also same with Peach Pink color.
It is very creamy, has little glitters, and glides easily on skin like it is melting.

Color variations for now:


Since I thought Coral won't be suitable for my skintone,
of course I would choose Peach Pink and Rose.
Coral is very orangey for me.


It claims to have long staying power, smooth on skin, glowing & natural.
For summer, it is best to use this Cheek Stick as a base blush
before putting powder blush on top of it.
Using this creamy type blush and get it match with lip color
to keep the sense flowing.
Left it from cheek to ear to create a happy face.
 
Transparent plastic packaging is a trademark of Japanese drugstore makeup.

Rose is suitable for mature look.


Even though it is a stick type, I don't like using it without the help of tools / finger.
I need to blend it well because the cream is actually pigmented.

Compared to Peach Pink, the color for Rose is darker.
It is not the same color as I thought at first.

Color swatch on hand.
It is a fallen rose color suitable for autumn / winter look.

Swatch it on my bare face.
It gives shiny look as always.
Same as previous Cheek Stick, doesn't have scent.

The rose color is not a light, soft, and girly color.
That's why the suggestion from Cezanne's website is using Rose
on the side of cheeks to create mature look.
This color is more suitable for mature look,
for people who want slightly pink but darker.


Ever since I thought the Rose is more suitable to apply on the side of cheeks,
I always use it with that attempt.
Basically, I'd like to match it with mature color lipstick too.
If I must compare between two pictures above,
I would pick the left picture with bold red lip tint.
It is more suitable with bold color lipstick for me.


But if I must choose between Peach Pink and Rose,
I will use Peach Pink more often.
That's because Rose color is especially hard to use
and match with eyeshadow & lip color.
I must study more to match it well later.
But in the end, I like to match it with red colored lipstick.
The mix of them creates a bright, mature, and mysterious atmosphere.
Meanwhile, if I use sheer MLBB lip color like the right pictures,
this shade will make my face look pale.
It was because the cheek color was brighter than lip color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments