Home

Reviews

About Me

Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Hair Coloring #3NT Dark Choco

by - 7/13/2019 12:02:00 AM

I'm back with purchasing Mise En Scene hair coloring.
Since 2017, I colored my hair in #10G when I went to Hong Kong
and I couldn't retrieve my hair back to normal.
My actual hair color was dark chocolate with hint of red.
Everytime I colored my hair darker, it always turned back to golden red.
I have tried using Mise En Scene Choco Brown (old version), Liese Prettia
in British Ash and New York Ash a few times but it turned back after 3 months.
Since Mise En Scene have renewal version now, I will try this brand again.


I think the model for Dark Choco is Jennie from Blackpink.
I didn't follow any idol so I was a bit nervous of writing her name.


The renewal version clains it is a vibrant foam coloring
that shines without any damage.
Self dyed, self smoothing, rich, soft foam with no smudges.
The secret magic ampoule, which keeps your hair
soft and smooth even after dyeing.
Ammonia free, pleasant dyed shampoo with sweet floral fragrance.


Color for Dark Choco:



How to pick color:

I mostly pick A or C.
But for me, I chose C since A won't be a preference hair color for me.


The product inside is in the same order as old version.
I really like the Perfect Serum after shampoo-ing so much.
And this time, the renewal version got even better serum.
Didn't find any uncomfortable smell.
This new version comes in a sheer fragrance.
I don't remember whether it is floral or fruity.
But it doesn't make my head dizzy like other coloring.
I come to like the renewal version more!

You can see the difference in color.

The Perfect Serum made my hair smooth, untangled,
and soft for more than a week.
As always, Mise En Scene did a good job to color my hair
with so much care without problem.
The finish result is dark chocolate color.


Because a few strand had golden color, the chocolate mix with red.
If you compare with Jennie's picture, this color is about the same with hers.
But overall, I'm satisfied with the color.
Because my hair now have darker color than the previous.
I feel I'm more suited with dark colored hair
to make a good comparison with my fair skin.

After two weeks.
The golden color can be seen but it's pretty much
darker than my previous hair color.
But now after two months, I think my hair goes back to dark bronze color.

You May Also Like

0 Comments