Home

Reviews

About Me

Jung Saem Mool Essential Skin Nuder Cushion #Fair-Light (17-19) with SPF50+ / PA+++

by - 5/29/2019 07:35:00 PM

Jung Saem Mool is a famous MUA for celebrities in Korea.
She created her own makeup brand.
I found the counter at Lotte Department Store Myeongdong
while searching for Marhen.J bag, which I didn't buy in the end.
I have been following JSM channel on Youtube for years
but this is the first time I tried the product.
JSM videos are full of effortless natural makeup.
Even though sometime, the concept is smokey or bold,
it doesn't look over coloring.


I didn't know what to buy at first.
I was just looking at JSM's cushions and the BA gave me this type.
I think everyone must have known that my skin is dry.
Even though I was wearing Laneige cushion which made it dewy.
The BA gave me this Essential Skin Nuder Cushion in shade Fair-Light.
I didn't even know what kind of shade it is until I made this post.
So, this Fair-Light is the lightest shade for pink skintone around shade 17 to 19.
The yellowish color will neutralize redness.
Maybe the same function as MAC's foundation.





It claims to be long lasting with hydrating glow.
So it is supposed to be a dewy finish.
I think so?

I got two refills for 52.000 won (3 cushions).
It is cheaper than KLAVUU, which I bought on the same day.
Well, my mind went blank everytime BA came to me.
I couldn't ask anything or choose different product than what they told me.
But I believed they were choosing the exact product for my skintone & type.

Jung Saem Mool's models are always beautiful with glamourous look.


The case I bought is limited edition Pink Perfection.
It was decorated with pearly pink color.
I think this is the most sensational color case I have.
Box is decorated with pink ribbon on top, with Jung Saem Mool logo.

Got a box for this limited edition version.
Plus a new pink sponge.
The sponge inside is different.


A pink ribbon included.

Taaaraaa!
A beautiful blink blink case inside.
It reminds me of a galaxy.

I was given another cushion sponge outside, in bright pink color.
Don't know if the refill already have sponge or not.
But it's good to add more sponge since most of my old cushions already
don't have proper sponge anymore.
The sponge will usually break after 2 years.
Yup, I could wear one 15g cushion for 2 years!
Too much base makeup...



Again, the case is very party-like.
With glittery pink and Jung Saem Mool logo.
Although it looks simple, this is the most blinking case I ever have.

The sponge inside is different than the bonus sponge.
It is bulky but still light.
I think it is good for slapping (tapping) my face.

The sponge is unique.
It is made with pattern, leather-made.
I don't feel uncomfortable using the sponge though.

Similar with KLAVUU, doesn't have any pattern.
I feel most high end brands don't have pattern on their cushion.
Meanwhile, drugstore cushion have unique pattern such as snow-like.

Sponge seems long lasting.
Most of my drugstore brand sponge is already break.
The sponges will be tearing in pieces once I touch them.

The first time I tap-tap Essential Skin Nuder Cushion,
it looks glowing with dewy finish.
But after it has settled, the finish is semi-matte.
I don't find my skin feels oily.

On hand.
Color doesn't seems different than my skintone,
but slightly makes it more neutral.

On some pictures, I did find radiant glow from my cheeks.
The semi-matte finish will turn to dewy after mixed with my natural oil on face.
By the time I got home, the finish result becomes more glowing.

Seems white at first, but will gradually settled.


The cushion is a bit heavy compared to KLAVUU.
But it doesn't change or melt by the time I wore it for 10 hours at work.
It is very long-lasting.


Fortunately, my skin was fine when I tried this for review.
I didn't have much flake skin or acne.
So far, it doesn't show my face line to be more visible.
It means wrinkle resistant.
But considering this is a bit heavy,
it covers more than the other light covering cushion.
 The coverage is medium for me.
Result around nose is a bit melting by 4 hours.
But it doesn't create any visible mark that much.


Sometimes, it will look lighter than my neck.
But let's compare with my hand, on the right picture.
Yeah, my overall body tone is lighter than my face, because of sunlight.
I should put the cushion on neck too!

Overall, since I have 3 cushions at once from JSM and 2 cushions from KLAVUU,
I don't think I need to buy more base makeup this year.
I will keep using them for a while, including liquid foundation I have.
Compared to KLAVUU, I like this one better because of the long lasting effect.
Anyway, I will buy more point makeup by the time I reach Japan.
Hoping November will come faster...




MY THOUGHTS OF JUNG SAEM MOOL ESSENTIAL SKIN NUDER CUSHION:
+ Semi-matte finish with glow on some parts.
+ Doesn't irritate skin.
+ Long lasting without much changing for more than 10 hours.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry & flake skin, also wrinkles.
+ Even though it is a bit heavy than most cushion, it doesn't melt easily.
+ The sponge puff is unique but still comfortable to grab.
+ By time, it will get more radiant and glowing, which is good for dry skin people.
+ The scent is not too much, only lasts 5 seconds.
+ Good coverage.
- Expensive, similar to Laneige.
- Only a few stores in Korea.

You May Also Like

1 Comments