Home

Reviews

About Me

B. by Banila Lipdraw Melting Serum Stick #PK03 Rose Falling & #BE02 Sentimental Beige

by - 7/19/2019 10:13:00 AM

B. by Banila is already available at some C&F store, online and offline.
I really wanted to try this product ever since Japanese Youtubers introduced it.
But it was very hard to get and not many online seller did the job.
Meanwhile, there was a 30% off discount at online store, so I grabbed two.
Those two lipsticks are from Lipdraw Melting Serum Stick.
I think there is a matte version too, Lipdraw Matte Blast Stick.
But I won't buy too many matte lip product, so I'll past.
The shade I bought are #SPK03 Rose Falling and #SBE02 Sentimental Beige.
The "S" part is to differentiate it with matte "M" version.


This is a serum lipstick that presents a splendid glow
while giving soft and moisturized finish.


1. Soft and comfortable finish from melting texture

- Apply on lips with dewy texture but quickly mattifies and leaves a lightweight finish.

2. Rich Hydrating Formula like lip treatment balm

- Contained argan oil and honey extract supple lips with lasting hydration.

Colors:





B. by Banila have this kind of refreshing and modern white theme.
The packaging is very sleek and clean too.
For cosmetics, I would prefer white than black (KATE, Visee, MAC).
This is to prevent the dirty cream / liquid from hands to get there.

Boxes are in different color according to original bullet.



Cap is designed to hold the bullet well.
It will create clicking sound when it is being closed.
Surprisingly, the white case is hardly get dirty by the lipstick color.


Left is PK03 Rose Falling and right is BE02 Sentimental Beige.

Lipstick color is pigmented even though it is a melting type.
You can see it at the swatch below.


The lipstick have sweet scent.
It glides smoothly and buttery on lips.
The finish look is not matte and not too glossy.
Maybe it was called satin?
I don't know exactly, but it is also long lasting.
I have tried eating udon and erasing the oil with tissue paper.
It leaves a slight bit of red, not as a tint though.
But the leftover is similar to matte lipstick.


#PK03 ROSE FALLING

PK03 Rose Falling is a pink red rose color.
I think it is the softer version of Missha Matte Lip Rouge #MRD02.
Missha is more to orange / brown.
Rose Falling is into pink color.
But at some time, it will look red.


Depends on occasion, I think Rose Falling is still considered middle color.
It is not bold as a bright red and not MLBB too.
 The pinkish red is suitable for mature look, but not want it to look too bold.
I personally love this color too.
I picked Rose Falling because of some reviews and I agree with them.


#BE02 SENTIMENTAL BEIGE

Sentimental Beige is a pink beige color.
It leans to MLBB color as usual of beige color range.
The same texture with Rose Falling, it also glides smoothly.
At some lighting, the pink beige will turn coral.
But let's call it beige, because most Korean beige is like this.
I have tried Etude House beige lipstick too some years ago.

I don't know why it looks blue-ish in the picture.
Maybe because the color of my lips is pink?
But at full face picture, it is pink-beige.

I chose this color because the new advertising picture seem good.
The first ads for BE02 looks like a transparent pinkish beige finish and glowng.
But I know the true color is the fuller lips of 2nd picture (written as SBE02).
And the result is, BE02 showed dry lips!
The creamier texture is not good for dry & crack lips as mine.
I didn't choose BE01 because it is more orange and warm tone.
I think my skintone will look perfect with pinkish hint.



I'm consistent of putting PK03 on the left side everytime I collected pictures.
I definitely love PK03 Rose Falling color.
It makes my face getting livelier and pop out.
I am not a fan of bold chili red color.
So this type of pinkish red is what I wanted.
Most Japanese actresses used a glossy finish red.
It doesn't make their lips getting heavier, but healthier.
I think glossy red will complement Asian fair skintone more than matte type.


Well, at darker place, the Rose Falling becomes brick red.
I don't know why, but it is a special red color for me.
I like wearing it when I want to look more mature as my original age.




MY THOUGHTS OF B. BY BANILA MELTING SERUM STICK #PK03 & #BE02:
+ Not as glossy as I thought. It is still a lipstick texture, not a lipgloss.
+ Bolder colors are pigmented.
+ The packaging is sleek & clean, looking high class.
+ Bold color will hide darker area on lips & hide dry lips well.
+ Only one swipe to achieve good color for PK03.
+ Quite affordable price if there is discount.
+ The cap is safe & sturdy. I don't need to get worry over putting it with many things in a pouch.
+ Available in a few colors that will complement all kind of skintone & mostly in different range of red, so all people will find their exact red.
- The BE02 or maybe MLBB color will not cover dry / darker lips.
- Texture is not moisturizing enough for my dry lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments